Views: 3365|Replies: 21

Matching website- will it be your consideration if you are still single? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-1 16:22:46 |Display all floors
i was introduced to a Chinese Famous Matching Website recently :21st Centry online Matching  ,   after reviewing it, i threw all my anxiety and shame away which was caused by my  increasingly growing age and pressure from peers around me .   

in my mind, internet , cyber friend is far  far away from real life, so meeting friend in the internet woold sounds like crazy ,  but i changed my mind after viewing this matching website ,

1. i don;t worry about my age which is getting older and older any more,  there are some many members around their 30's, 40's, some are even much older, i am absolutely a Baby among them:)

2.There are so many single members which almost covered each city in each province , even in H.K and Macao as well as abroad,  i am not the only one who is still single:)

3. there are so many excellent people left in this world( not all of them got married),  haha...i am sure that i will meet  a person who suits me  .

how do you regard Matching online, will you choose this way to find your soul mate if possible?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 16:26:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janeli at 2007-6-1 16:22
i was introduced to a Chinese Famous Matching Website recently :21st Centry online Matching  ,   after reviewing it, i threw all my anxiety and shame away which was caused by my  increasingly growi ...

it is possible

except the success rate is low......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 17:07:34 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by janeli at 2007-6-1 16:22
i was introduced to a Chinese Famous Matching Website recently :21st Centry online Matching  ,   after reviewing it, i threw all my anxiety and shame away which was caused by my  increasingly growi ...

Let's go naturely..

no big hurry..:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 17:23:26 |Display all floors
I do not believe that it is a good option for me.

Many people in those web sites say many beautiful  things of themselves, maybe some of it are true, but I think most of them exaggerate in their descriptions.  

The best way to find the love I believe that is in realistic and natural way, interacting with real people :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 17:59:35 |Display all floors

right

Originally posted by force_one at 2007-6-1 17:23
I do not believe that it is a good option for me.

Many people in those web sites say many beautiful  things of themselves, maybe some of it are true, but I think most of them exaggerate in thei ...

even how much you have affection for the guy/girl on website,sooner or later,you would come to the reality to meet him or her...

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 20:47:28 |Display all floors

Reply #2 caringhk's post

to caring HK,

the rate of sucess it very high which is even beyond ur imagination..lol...i know it should be exaggerated ..:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 20:58:10 |Display all floors

Reply #5 shelleybelly's post

lol...it sounds like you have richful experience ,Shelleybelly, :)

yeah, after meeting in real life, you will be dispointted with the real person you met from internet...hahah...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.