Author: xilaren

punishment or forgiveness [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-29 13:44:58 |Display all floors

I suggest punishment.

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-5-28 17:40
I have been in a dilemma recently.Somebody tried to abuse a relative's child.Fortunately he was revealed in a proper time but he deserves to be prosecuted.
I am in a dilemma about what to suggest. ...

We are living in a country under the rule of law.No doubt that law is one of the best and effective weapons to protect ourselves.When we are infringed by some illegal act,we should appeal to court.The criminals deserve the punishment for what they have done.

In this case,he was revealed in time so that the little girl didn't get so much harm.But this event would leave a mental shadow in her memory forever probably.I am thinking that the criminal didn't succeed,can the judge sentence him to prison in Greece?If so,we can't show any mercy to the criminal.That's unfair for the victim.

To sum up,what we can do for the little girl is to punish his crime.Only in this way can we keep our society in order and make sure our body and possessions are well-protected.That's my opinion as a college student majoring in law.
I'm shining like a candle in the dark when you tell me that you love me!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-29 16:42:35 |Display all floors
definitely punishment

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-29 16:55:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-5-28 17:40
I have been in a dilemma recently.Somebody tried to abuse a relative's child.Fortunately he was revealed in a proper time but he deserves to be prosecuted.

I think this kinda pig won't change his nature, he still may turn to other young girls some day.
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-29 20:21:41 |Display all floors

forgive him or her

so ...I think it's a good way to forgive  someone if he or she did something wrong ,that he or she has regret waht he or she done,there is always says"回头是岸",please don't stingy your warm heart

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-29 20:24:57 |Display all floors
i think everything must conform to laws

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-29 21:49:01 |Display all floors
i prefer punishment because anyone that is crule to other does not worth  of kindness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-29 23:22:44 |Display all floors

Lose the balls - lose the urge

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-5-28 03:40

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery." - Malcolm X

Cut this jack@$$'s balls off.  If he tries again, give him a prefrontal lobotomy.  While somethings in life are grey - there are some issues that are very black and white.  Protecting children from perverts is one of those issues.

TraderVic
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.