Author: xilaren

punishment or forgiveness [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-30 08:00:20 |Display all floors
Both ...

For example, If punishment of canning is still existing in Greece, cutting down the number of canning from ten to five means punishment and forgiveness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-30 10:58:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-5-28 19:58
sorry to disagree with the majority but I have dealt with many men like this and if they have tried this once then they will try it again , it should be made public , not to hurt him or punish him  ...

Yes I agree with part of this kind of attitude...

Firstly all non harased children need to be protected...this is duty of care for the future of his career and the future of children who can potentially be harmed..

being Christian I feel he must have forgiveness from people, but also to be forthcoming to the responsibility of his actions...

by his actions this will affect this child in so many way imaginable as I have also been a victim of sexual abuse..

all must address some kind of counciling seperatley and the child or teacher to be removed from that schooling institution...the school must be notified...

keeping silent is a sin in itself...please do the right thing for the little children in this world they need protection for their innocence...

it is more of a great person to act than to sit idle....

°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-30 11:02:15 |Display all floors

unfortunatley his family are innocent bystanders

but also you must protect his own children...his wife must be alerted of this problem for her own actions with her and her own children's future...

if the family can sustain this and still come together it is of their own choice...if not then it is from him taking the responsibility of his own test with the devil.

i would let this situation leak with out putting your name on it...

all is in gods hands...please pray and I will also for you to find the right answers....
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-30 11:02:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holidays at 2007-5-30 03:58
I really admire your courage and determination to protect the children.
But please handle it with a cool and calm mind.
Best wishes for the girl and her family.

After reporting,

let's the carries it's hands............

just stand behind & look.......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-30 18:41:43 |Display all floors
I think that the punishment it is the only alternative for this person.  It is sad that this happen, it but sad is that this type of people who attack the children, they also attack their innocence and what is worse, these acts cause injuries and tracks in the children's lifes forever.  
Giving him a punishment could stop  this person do it again and it will be a good example for other people that have that type of aptitude or plans to do it. I believe that the justice can give him a punishment in agreement or depending the gravity of its crime, because that is a crime and should be punished.  This people that abuses children, women or elderly, people with physical disadvantage and maybe mental, of course they should have an exemplary punishment.
In some cities of USA there is a law where the people has the right to be informed if some of this kind of people (after been release of jail) is planning to moved to their neighborhood.
No mercy with them, u never know how far they can go when they have child in their hands.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-5-30 18:45:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2007-5-30 18:41
I think that the punishment it is the only alternative for this person.  It is sad that this happen, it but sad is that this type of people who attack the children, they also attack their innocence ...

:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-30 18:51:47 |Display all floors
xilaren

why this punishment should apply at five years later after the affair?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.