Views: 1857|Replies: 12

Make a Choice... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-27 20:44:25 |Display all floors
      "  Life, no matter how many times, still can be created again"   and " Life is not  the pencil words, can't be wiped off by eraser"  

Two attitudes towards Life,

Which one would you like to choose????
       :)        

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-27 20:53:39 |Display all floors

daze and confuse...

i reall don't know which to pick, cuz my fiancee is driving me insane overhere with her what-so-called, "culture differences"...but i'd say life is a big mess & needed to be fixed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-27 21:05:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-5-27 20:53
i reall don't know which to pick, cuz my fiancee is driving me insane overhere with her what-so-called, "culture differences"...but i'd say life is a big mess & needed to be fixed!

Life itself is complex.

Because hard , so do it~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 13:13:27 |Display all floors
I choose the second.So i try my best to do everthing right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 17:16:17 |Display all floors

choose the latter...

the reason is simple, memory is of huge value, be it good or bad, making up past life and testifying our existence! The least thing I want to do is clearing the road map of personal history......which just scares me so much!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 19:05:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhong_lilin at 2007-5-27 20:44
      "  Life, no matter how many times, still can be created again"   and " Life is not  the pencil words, can't be wiped off by eraser"  

Two a ...

Um,the later one. So I'll try my utmost to fulfill my life.

Life is like a piece of blank paper which you draw somthing on to make it colourful. But you should not

carelessly scribble on it, for the paper can't be cleared again once you write something on it..So think over

before you plan to design the paper.
:)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 19:15:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-5-28 19:05

Um,the later one. So I'll try my utmost to fulfill my life.

Life is like a piece of blank paper which you draw somthing on to make it colourful. But you should not

carelessly scribble ...

yeah,life is like a piece of blank paper which draw everything on to mess it upnever think twice before drawingso need a eraser to fix it up.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.