Views: 29973|Replies: 246

Would you marry a foreigner? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-27 06:35:04 |Display all floors
I'm a Chinese male, other than a traditional Chinese wife, I wouldn't mind going for a Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Filipino, or Mongolian wife. The ones I won't marry are white, black, Indian, and Latino.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-27 06:40:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sky_net at 2007-5-27 06:35
II'm a Chinese male, other than a traditional Chinese wife, I wouldn't mind going for a Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Filipino, or Mongolian wife. The ones I won't marry are white, black, Indian, and Latino.

Why what is wrong with a black, indian or latino woman?

black women has a lot of grace
indian women are extremely beautiful
latino women are very hot
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-27 07:57:01 |Display all floors

who's that girl, running around with you...

hey, bro!  my exwife is a gorgeous guyanese's lady (she's a hindu that doesn't consume pork & beef...and here goes my dinner!).  i live in america & of course i have tasted most international flava...especially latina ladies!  now, i'm willing to settle with my beautiful lady in nanchang & we're sizzlin' hot for each other for the last 8 months.  and changabula...you have a hungry heart just like i used to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-27 08:29:40 |Display all floors

to #1

I'd also query what's wrong with white women in your eyes.

[ Last edited by sockmonkey at 2007-5-27 10:19 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-27 09:29:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sky_net at 2007-5-27 06:35
I'm a Chinese male, other than a traditional Chinese wife, I wouldn't mind going for a Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Filipino, or Mongolian wife. The ones I won't marry are white, black, Indian, an ...

Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Filipino, or Mongolian are all from oriental countries,i can see sth different.culture fifference?you are obsessed with  'native'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-27 11:06:02 |Display all floors

ghost156==>
Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Filipino, or Mongolian are all from oriental countries

1. they have the same skin-color like Chinese.
2. their cultures similiar with China, some are infected by Chinese seriously.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-27 12:22:24 |Display all floors
Yes, in short.

Instead of concentrating on all the differences like in so many threads, how about doing the same for the similarities.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.