Author: sky_net

Would you marry a foreigner? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-5-31 12:29:17 |Display all floors
i'd like to marry a foreign lady, such as american,australian,Japanese,or korean,but not chinese

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2007-6-4 10:25:26 |Display all floors
I don't mind, as long as I love him.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-6-4 10:37:21 |Display all floors
i do not think it is a question or a problem,it makes no difference u mary a chinese wife or a foreign one,whether u love each other is the most important thing.
and what's wrong with black,white and latino?we r the same,we r all the poeple on the earth.
I am wondering if u have a racial discrimination.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-4 14:27:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jimmiegq at 2007-6-4 10:37
i do not think it is a question or a problem,it makes no difference u mary a chinese wife or a foreign one,whether u love each other is the most important thing.
and what's wrong with black,white  ...

it's been very hard imagine for me if one day I would fall into love with a very black man?
even we're trying to talk the 'color' doesn't mean anythings to us,
Do not want to cause more arguments..I take it as my personal problems-tendency...haha...

[ Last edited by shelleybelly at 2007-6-4 02:31 PM ]
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-4 14:45:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-6-4 14:27

it's been very hard imagine for me if one day I would fall into love with a very black man?
even we're trying to talk the 'color' doesn't mean anythings to us,
Do not want to cause more argum ...


i heard Mr Justice Pao was black.......  (face)but he is brave & very fair...
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-4 14:49:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-6-4 14:45


i heard Mr Justice Pao was black.......  (face)but he is brave & very fair...


Do not know why Chinese made up that character? only the face is black,ha ha,

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-4 15:27:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-6-4 14:49


Do not know why Chinese made up that character? only the face is black,ha ha,



on my way to SH-HZ by train,

i saw a black chinese girl(face/hands,etc...) who looks like Indians............

some chinese were smiling/teasing

when she speaks(dialects) on her mobile phone
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.