Views: 3105|Replies: 18

why I avoid negative people [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-5-26 05:52:20 |Display all floors
If you are trying to make any sort of change in your life ,to take yourself or your business to a higher level ,there is a certain kind of person that you should avoid like the plague.

They are the pessimists ,the negative people who see life through glasses coloured with their own limiteing beliefs and low self-esteem.These are people who can never see the good side of things.
They do not seem to understand that negativity and hate only breeds more of the same and that what you give out ,you get back.
You may ask me why don't you help these people?
Well Yes.I used to help them a lot and feel sorry for them until I realised that you can only help someone who wants to be helped.And  the pessimists  do not want to be helped.They prefer to be nagative,pulling others down.
They justify their negativity as  being idealistic and continue to attract more of the same.

If you have someone like this in your life ,someone who always makes you feel worse then you have to cut them off your life  as soon as possible or ignore them..Because like a blood sucking leech ,they will drain you of all the positive feelings you have and drag you down into their miserable world
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 08:25:09 |Display all floors
As an optimist gives warmth and light to others, a pessimist takes that from them ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 09:02:41 |Display all floors
Being a pessimist !!! I have being a pessimist long time ago.Everyday i told myself to be active,but i am too lazy to make some change,so now accomplish nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 10:19:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-5-26 05:52
If you are trying to make any sort of change in your life ,to take yourself or your business to a higher level ,there is a certain kind of person that you should avoid like the plague.

They are  ...

it is like a epidemic desease ,infectious to most ppl around it,so take strong will to be immune to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 13:51:58 |Display all floors

They are  ...

One guy next to my dorm falls into this kind of pessimistic person.  He is not just negative but lazy.  Really terrible.  

Playing computer games is his only favorite activity. He excludes all things but games. In the first year,he nearly flunked in all his examinations.  I tried to help him, but he could only insist on his concentration on books for  two days. Moreover,every time he came cross a difficult question, he gave up .Then he continued his games. Now he is still playing computer games .What he does in his spare time is just loiterring around.

I reckon that no one could help him. He is just destroying himself.
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 13:54:03 |Display all floors

i agree

as for pessimists or just anyone who's negative all the time , they r drags, real drags
one question, what's a downstairs??????

law is mind without reason

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 16:42:48 |Display all floors

XILAREN

They are  ...

YOU KNOW,
EACH TIME,
WHEN I READ UR MIND,
U ARE REALLY A GREAT BOOK FOR ME ,(DON'T CARE HOW THE OTHER PEOPLE THINKING);
YOU ARE GREAT MASTER FOR THOSE WHO GROAN EVERYDAY,ONLY NEED OTHER PEOPLE'S HELP..
AS  I HAVE KNOWN VERY EARLIER FROM MY CHILDHOOD,

NO BODY CAN HELP YOU,
EVEN THE GOD,
YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON WHOM CAN HELP YOU WITH..

I WISH SB HERE WHO READ UR WORDS WOULD BE GREAT BENEFITED..

BIG HUG,
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.