Author: toksave

Do you guys care about your BBS credits [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-27 18:13:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-5-27 17:52

Hehe. Quite agree with you .

In that case, I'm gonna change my signature into " Another post, another dollars".

oh,that is good way for living

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-27 18:32:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghost156 at 2007-5-27 18:12

contradict?

Two different aspects.

People can make friends by other ways. Take me for an example. When I was a primary memeber, I sent a lot of P.M.s to those who I appreciated their topics and ways of articulating opinions. By that way , I also made some friends that time though my credit is low.

Now I don't send so many private messages as before. Most of time I replied others' threads.So I made some friends too.

P.S. I diserned that some members' credits are more than the number of their post.
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-27 18:38:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghost156 at 2007-5-27 18:13

oh,that is good way for living

In that case, Mr. ghost will surely visit CD forum every day to make some money .

Will you consider quitting your present job.?
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-27 21:11:20 |Display all floors
It is how they do things here.

There are posters with many more credits than I have, but their AVERAGE number of words and characters per post is much, much less.  So it is with all ranking systems.  People always find a way to game the system and boost their ratings with less effort.
龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 05:11:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by toksave at 2007-5-26 02:11
To me it's a little pretentious to label people new comer, primary member etc.

It's real purpose of course is to encourage you to post as much you can.  So why not cut the chase, new comers shou ...

Is more the better?:)

Maybe it is true from the Chinadaily staff perspective! Nothing wrong with that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 05:19:06 |Display all floors
Is more words better than less words?....some people think so!...nothing wrong with that!...

Is less words better than more words?....some people think so!...nothing wrong with that!...

Is no word better than more words?...the Chinadaily editors do not think so...nothing wrong with that!.:)

Is laughter better than words?...some people think so...and I am happy that they do!...hahahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 05:35:36 |Display all floors
I agree with spook; some people have lots of posts that are completely trite, while others have fewer posts but they are actually substantive. I don't really care how many posts I have.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.