Views: 3177|Replies: 9

Is he my mr right? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-24 16:32:36 |Display all floors
I know this question is very fool,but i want to make it clear!
I fall in love with my BF half years ago,and nearly 2 months ago,we have our first date.But all the time i think he does not like me as i love him.For women's sixth feeling.When i need someone to talk about,he disappeared,when i need someone to help me,he disappeared,and then when i want to ask him for help ,i feel no need,so it seems nothing happened.But,i want to say if it is a multiple-choice test such"the one you love"or "the one love you",i will choose the second.I afraid we will broken up soon,i can not find the faith to support me,now i am tird.
My friend told me if i want to know,maybe i can design some test to test his love.And they also told me the best way to find the answer is to see is he willing to spend money for me!I don't think so.I choose the directest way,i told my boy friend my feeling.And he say he love me so much and promised to substantiated it by action.But till now,he do nothing.He never call me ,never.
I am tired,for i still have not hear he say he love me face to face,everytime he just send message by QQ.
Maybe it is the sorrow for someone who fall in love first.But i don't like the feeling,in my opinion,love is one way to get blessedness feeling,if you the feeling is not so good,why don't you give up?
But if i lose him,i will be unhappy too?What should i do?
Boys and men,,what will you do when you love  a girl?I just want to know does he love me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 16:44:41 |Display all floors
if he loves you ,,,,he will miss & wanna stay with you every minute,,,,,
Success only favors those who persist and don't give up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 16:54:22 |Display all floors
You can talk with him about ur feelings face to face........
you two must clarify this misunderstanding if u still wanna live together....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 16:55:15 |Display all floors

You should make your English expression more exactly

There are too many mistakes in it
Welcome to check my  clothes shop online http://shop34595734.taobao.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 17:00:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glacier84 at 2007-5-24 16:32
I know this question is very fool,but i want to make it clear!
I fall in love with my BF half years ago,and nearly 2 months ago,we have our first date.But all the time i think he does not like me  ...

NO LOVE
BOYS AND MEN..
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 17:16:51 |Display all floors
Love can't and shouldn't be tested by the way what you friends mentioned, his generosity of spending money on you.

You will get the answer from some petty things in daily life he does for you, indeed. .
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 17:20:27 |Display all floors
Thank you for you advice.
Originally posted by xiaobo541 at 2007-5-24 16:55
There are too many mistakes in it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.