Views: 4075|Replies: 26

A nightmare on the road [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-23 10:22:21 |Display all floors
Did you experience the traffic jam in this morning's rush hour? I was on a bus as usual to go to my office but ouly found the bus and other cars on the road just could not move a meter! The road became a parking lot!

In a normal day, we are supposed to reach the Huixin Dongqiao in 5 minutes but it costed us more than half hour to get there. I couldn't bear the crowded bus with terrible air quality so I got off it before I got to the stop. That was proved to be a wise decision. When I walked to the building where I work, the road was still full of cars which was not moving at all. Althoug I was late for work anyway I was lucky to escape the traffic jam earlier than others on the bus.

PS: I heard the reason for the traffic jam is an electrical wire which fell down.
img081042332951.jpg
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 11:50:40 |Display all floors
the scence is specular

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 11:57:02 |Display all floors

-

I lived in a lot of big cities and now I live in a quiet peaceful little town. I do not miss the traffic, noise, pollution and all the other irritations that come with big city life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 13:32:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2007-5-23 10:22
Did you experience the traffic jam in this morning's rush hour? I was on a bus as usual to go to my office but ouly found the bus and other cars on the road just could not move a meter! The road be ...

they should have call-in traffic rangers to tell

which ROADS to AVOID

daily on the radio................
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 13:55:40 |Display all floors
normal in Beijing especially at the rush hour.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 14:09:26 |Display all floors
It happens everyday.I've already been accustomed to it.
Follow your own course, and let people talk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 14:26:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2007-5-23 10:22
Did you experience the traffic jam in this morning's rush hour? I was on a bus as usual to go to my office but ouly found the bus and other cars on the road just could not move a meter! The road be ...

I hate traffic jam .

Once I was blocked for nearly one hour to arrive by car , but I would be there only ten minutes by foot.
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.