Views: 11664|Replies: 23

Why do they fight? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-23 09:43:25 |Display all floors
It seems that, over a period of long time (which no one can tell how long), men and women have been fighting against each other to secure a dominant position in their 'joint' living space...! They fight at home, in offices, in factories and in whatever places where one wanna dominate the other. Men have been regarded as being a life-form who're born with a desire to control, but now women seems to have won the upper hand in such a fight for dominance...!

Will this fight continue? If so, how long will it last? It will last till the total destruction of human beings I'm told...! What do u think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 13:47:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2007-5-23 09:43
It seems that, over a period of long time (which no one can tell how long), men and women have been fighting against each other to secure a dominant position in their 'joint' living space...! They  ...

i think some hormones or egos just got BIGGER..............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 15:04:58 |Display all floors
What u say is right to the point..., this explains why some women say they 're smarter than men after they beat them in some kind of competetions and..., u're correct !!! it's their hormones or egos that get bigger....!

maybe some hospitals can add to their list of service items some new items...!!!lololol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 09:25:44 |Display all floors
Actually i dont think it is a fighting.  As it developed, men become weaker to bear the duties and need women help them. Dont you think women are stronger in mind than men. Women have to take care of both family and job. How about men?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 09:44:12 |Display all floors

what i know is good enough for me...

after all those years with women...trust & believe me i'd never ever disagree with any woman.  i don't care if they are wrong or pms is arriving...they're always right & that's the law...according to their policy.  they want all the power & that including in the master bedroom.  they want you to have direct deposit from your job to their joint bank account with you.  should i fight with my woman...if i want to die young!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 10:13:46 |Display all floors
It's said an increasing number of women 're getting strong-minded in ordering their men around, and as a result,  more and more men, at the requests of their ladies of strong will, retreat from offices and start their new 'careers' in the kitchens...!  

Women will hold up two thirds of the sky in the near future instead of half of it as late Chairman Mao expected them to...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 10:30:06 |Display all floors
Hey Men dont be upset. women have "dominated" in the kitchens for thousands years. dont you think it is your turn. furthermore cooking is a good work isnot it, you can cook as your taste. lol ....

Johnyou women dont have to hold part of the "sky", but we want the same respect and acceptance of our abiliites

To pjtran, women become arbitrary only when they love and trust the men

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.