Views: 16594|Replies: 73

U believe in soulmate theory? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-21 19:15:03 |Display all floors
Once  i was worrying about being single for more than a year...bla,bla,bla and complaining about what if i couldn't meet my Mr. Right...my friend Mr. Cool said: When u were born, God gave you a soulmate in some place in the world. But u need to find him out.
  That's what he believes so to support him when he was upset about his love affairs.
   I wondered 1) is there a soulmate? or Mr Right?
                        2) how do i know he is Mr Right  when i meet him?
                        3) do everyone has this kind of thoery to push their feeling? And make them full of hopes even when they're out of color sometimeS?

[ Last edited by kellym at 2007-5-21 07:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-21 19:19:44 |Display all floors
i am afrait i have to say no
you see,there are lots of beggers in the street,can you say someone is waiting them somewhere,and change their lives?joke,don't take it serious

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-21 19:38:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kellym at 2007-5-21 19:15
Once  i was worrying about being single for more than a year...bla,bla,bla and complaining about what if i couldn't meet my Mr. Right...my friend Mr. Cool said: When u were born, God gave you a sou ...

there must be someone special for you,just takes some time,you will see what it happens,so you have to be patient to wait till he appears,the right one is good for you,not only physical,but also chemist....
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-21 19:50:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joanna_he at 2007-5-21 19:38

there must be someone special for you,just takes some time,you will see what it happens,so you have to be patient to wait till he appears,the right one is good for you,not only physical,but a ...

Also,There are someone who keep single until their last day of life..
sometimes,we may miss the chance to get Mr.Right..

just be ware of this..
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-21 20:16:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-5-21 19:50

Also,There are someone who keep single until their last day of life..
sometimes,we may miss the chance to get Mr.Right..

just be ware of this..

yeah,i couldnt agree more,but you still will get married,have babies even though you missed the right one.you cant control everything,but someday,when you find the right one,what could you do?maybe just have 2 choice,

1.give up everything what you have to be with the guy,including your family,your kids.
2.give up the guy.

finally you will realize you are always wrong whatever you choice,it's natural and reasonable,coz u always care about what u will lose.so just take it easy,the right one means someone always try his best to make you happy,treat you like princess,care about you more than himself,not mean the right one really match u.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-21 22:11:34 |Display all floors
Sometimes will use this theory to comfort myself, something you believe, there would be... so just be patient and be natural to wait for your mr.right who is also waiting for you at somewhere..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-21 22:17:02 |Display all floors
THX for ur guys comments...i have been waiting for a year and a half now...i am still waiting...will i be old and single? ewwww....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.