Author: kellym

U believe in soulmate theory? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-31 12:51:09 |Display all floors
mmm ok... you are right... You are better than me in this ^^
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 12:53:52 |Display all floors
haha, both of us can use this soon. you get like 7 different guys and i get 7 different girls... you can help me solve problems and i'll get rid of guys that you dont like so you can get new ones lol.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 12:55:03 |Display all floors
help me get rid of guys.. how??? =D I have a feeling you are going to be my favourite little brother soon.. haha
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 12:57:07 |Display all floors
haha mira, i have a feeling that you are goign to be my favorite sister that i've never had, but did dreamed about having before. =D
i can see it... the dynamic duo lol. its mad easy to get rid of guys lol. dt has ways for  getting rid of different guys lol =D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 13:03:48 |Display all floors
i dreamed about having an elder brother before.. but a younger one is just as good. =)

ok, deal when i have guys to get rid of..i'll get DT to help ^^
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 13:16:11 |Display all floors
haha anytime mira!! sniff sniff... i finally have a sister. i am sure my mom would be happy to hear that i have a sister... lol
i have an older brother.. wonder if he wants to join in lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 13:20:42 |Display all floors
is he good at getting rid of undesirable guys for mira? if so, then sure he can join in ^^ is he by any chance also older than me ^^ then it will be my dream come true. =D
dead

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.