U believe in soulmate theory? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-31 11:56:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2007-7-31 11:54

she would find no boy as a friend if she made her 'magic power' known...,!lol

why is that...
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 12:04:33 |Display all floors
Geez... i am a bad influence..DT.."practise our cheating skills" I didn't see this coming.. my "magic power" is a bit weak today...but since you suggested it, it might be uncool of me to turn it down...so let's roll~

Well, you needn't call her Monday.... you could name her ...Mandy  LOL
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 12:10:48 |Display all floors
haha woooo, i love bad influences lol. they make a better person as a whole lol =D. sounds like i am a bad influence on you suggesting these bad ideas and stuff lol. hmm, so mandy is for monday... what about the other 6 days lol. tuesday = tunny? wednesday = wendy? thursday = ? friday = ? saturday = sandy?  sunday = ? lol
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 12:35:31 |Display all floors
that's important... you better have 7 nicknames ready before you get your girlfriends ^^.... or you could just all call them baby/honey..=D that's always safe~
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 12:41:37 |Display all floors
haha, i like that baby/honey idea. that way i could never get it wrong and she would never know i am cheating on her with 6 other girls lol!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 12:44:23 |Display all floors
and you need 7 cellphones, 7 different numbers for each of your girls...

don't take the wrong phone when you go out!!...

Mmm this cheating practise is getting expensive..>.<
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 12:48:46 |Display all floors
lol 7 different cell phones!!! i think i can manage with 1 cell. i'll just use picture as calling id and days as ringtones and save their numbers on speed dial. so monday gf will have her picture as caller id when she calls and the ringtone will say monday is calling. ofcourse shes on speed dial 1 lol. i dont think i want to spent like 2000 dollars on phones lol and additional 300 dollars per month on phone bills lol.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.