Author: kellym

U believe in soulmate theory? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-24 10:19:02 |Display all floors

Soulmate vs settling

I have met about 4  girls in my life who made my heart skip a beat or two...Unfortunately I never married any of them... I've spent a lot of years  thinking about just what it was that made them different to me........ The were not beauty queens but each one was beautiful in her own way. They all were outgoing people but each had a different personality type...  I've come to the conclusion that chemistry between a man and a woman is a strange thing...  when it happens there is magic in the air...There's no recipe to follow...  what works for one girl will not work for another... it ethier happens or it does not.... and no person can force this reaction...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 12:56:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ponchothedog at 2007-5-24 10:19
I have met about 4  girls in my life who made my heart skip a beat or two...Unfortunately I never married any of them... I've spent a lot of years  thinking about just what it was that made them di ...

why you didn't marry one of them,they are all beautiful but with different style.how great.is it because none of them are your style for your unique style taste.don't let it slip away easily,cos it never go back again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-29 00:50:20 |Display all floors
soulmate story will never end cuz of you ~!
I believe i can fly~!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-29 16:57:19 |Display all floors
God arranges everything for us when we were born,so when i feel desperated as could not find soulmate,i console myself she is somewhere waiting for me.when the right time comes,we will meet by nature.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-29 23:54:46 |Display all floors
So believe in it too? Ark?
I believe i can fly~!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-30 10:34:31 |Display all floors

it doest exist as long as you believe.girl.

come on.there isn't only you are single in the world.
JUST HAVE LITTLE FAITH~!
GOO DAY AND GOOD LUCK!
All i can is to be a better man.
http://michael3626.spaces.live.com/Personal/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-30 11:23:55 |Display all floors
SuperK..

What about this: i often can predict/tell what people are going to say, how they are going to react, what they are thinking, what they like...etc. Does that mean i am the soulmate of many people?
dead

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.