Author: kellym

U believe in soulmate theory? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-23 07:01:29 |Display all floors

scientific equation has the ans...

the Function of U to the N power is equal to the integral of E to X power...in plain english's formula:  sex=fun !  ladies & gents...i rest my case!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 07:10:18 |Display all floors
I don't think there's such thing as a soul mate, if a soul mate is a single person on the planet who will be perfect for you. What if you're in India and the other person is in Ukraine or something? I think that there are multiple people whose chemistry will mesh with yours, and that you can be equally (though perhaps differently) happy with any and all of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 07:41:32 |Display all floors
The idea is that sould mates are bound mysticaly to each other, and will try to find each other no matter where they are from. Two souls trying to be one. I personaly find the concept very romantic. If it is true, who is to say.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 13:28:28 |Display all floors
I do, I do, I do believe in soul mates =D
with someone you don't even need to speak but could have communication of the same soul, you share something exactly in common, find your own reflection, part of yourself in another person. But not the God gave you, just mysterious existence in the human world.

however soul mate ≠ Mr. Right and has little to do with love affair I think

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 16:56:35 |Display all floors
I do believe, but i don't have a soul partner. I think there are many kinds of partners, work partner, soul partner, sex partner, business partner, exercise partner, traveling partner, chatting partner on certain topic , room sharing partner etc. Among them, i think soul partner is the most advaced level type. You will be very lucky if u can find many partner roles on one person.
hi

UL/CSA listed sump&sewage pump supplier

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 17:42:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holidays at 2007-5-21 22:23

There is no theory in the matter of love.

But I do believe there is soul-mate,  and I know it takes time to find out:)
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 10:09:29 |Display all floors

THX u all ur comments

I think superkylin's word are quite interesting ...make me think a lot...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.