Views: 3897|Replies: 12

relative money-ish problem --- suggestions? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-20 21:23:04 |Display all floors
i spent my weekend working for my uncle. he gave me 300 dollars for a day and a half. at the same time, he sat on my glasses and broke the frame, but he doesnt know that. i told him 300 is too much and returned 100 and he unwillingly took 50 back. so right now i have 250. the thing is, i think i only deserve 200, but the extra 50 could be used to repair the frame of my glasses. i donno if i should just leave the 50 extra in his house or take the 50, repair my glasses, and feel like i am taking too much. i mean, he is the one who broke it, but he doesnt know it... if i take the 50, i know thats too much... what should i do...? lol
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-20 21:48:26 |Display all floors
If I were in your shoes,I would take all the $300.:)
Follow your own course, and let people talk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-20 22:27:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-5-20 21:23
i spent my weekend working for my uncle. he gave me 300 dollars for a day and a half. at the same time, he sat on my glasses and broke the frame, but he doesnt know that. i told him 300 is too much ...

I suggest you'd better get your glasses broken ,,,

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-20 22:29:43 |Display all floors
huh, get my glasses broken? i dont get it lol.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-20 22:50:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-5-20 22:29
huh, get my glasses broken? i dont get it lol.

dear, to get a new one,

how much it would cost you?

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-21 05:45:55 |Display all floors
i would take 300....after all...you have worked your time..and desreve the money.....for the glass bit...i will tell him that he broke my glasses...and i will go and get fixed...and send him the bill...and he needs to pay for the extra bit...LOL
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-21 09:55:47 |Display all floors
lol SA! i would've kept all 300 if i actually deserve it, but i dont lol. o well, its over now lol. i just told him how i feel about the wage and that 250 was too much. he told me to keep the extra 50 for being a good kid and helping him in a time of need. kinda like a bonus i guess lol. but i never told him about the glasses. =D

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.