Views: 40965|Replies: 120

Benefit for Chinese women to marry foreign men [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-20 15:49:44 |Display all floors
1) Bieng married to a foreign man will raise your status in society; give you respect and admiration and will allow you to join socialelite circles. Something that a common Chinese man can not offer.

2) Your children will be different, better different. From the get go (start) they will automatically be privalliged unlike pure-blood Han children and will easily advance in the future.

3) Foreign man will treat you like a godess, Chinese men on the other hand asumming they don't treat you like an object, will have many mistresses on the side while a foreigner will treat you like the queen you are.

4) SEX will be ALOT better with a foreign man. Chinese men with their 3 inch you know what, can not physically satisfy a women to the full potential great sex can be.

When I say foreigner, I refer to mainly Westerners.

[ Last edited by metto81 at 2007-5-20 03:51 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-20 15:57:37 |Display all floors
hahaha

and I thought she just loved me

One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-20 16:16:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by metto81 at 2007-5-20 17:49
1) Bieng married to a foreign man will raise your status in society; give you respect and admiration and will allow you to join socialelite circles. Something that a common Chinese man can not offe ...

so...you must be one of 'those chinese women'!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-20 16:17:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by metto81 at 2007-5-20 15:49
1) Bieng married to a foreign man will raise your status in society; give you respect and admiration and will allow you to join socialelite circles. Something that a common Chinese man can not offe ...

yeah,i couldnt agree more,coz it's really true for all 4 items.but there are also some other prbs,such as different culture,life style, value etc.and it may result in lots of arguments,misunderstanding.etc.so it's fair, something you get when you lost something at the same time.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-20 16:19:04 |Display all floors
Oh...I love arguments.....only time my brain works well is when i argue with ppl....ha ha....joking...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-20 16:19:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-5-20 16:16

so...you must be one of 'those chinese women'!

i think "he" must be a foreigner guy !
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-20 16:21:17 |Display all floors
ha......i know he definately isnt the type of guy tht i would like to date....^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.