Author: sabby_0232

let's calculate how much we earned an hour [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-23 12:29:58 |Display all floors

oh yes and I get

178.56 an hour according to my payslip

°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 14:10:25 |Display all floors
making alot of money is really not all that. I rather make less money and work in a field that I love. even tho i make a huge sum of money every year, I dread waking up every morning to go to work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 21:31:27 |Display all floors
With a salary like that you might as well be a shareholder of the company DATO.
let's say 0.01% of sales amount, how much in percentage after tax profit could the company make? and 300,000.00 usd/after tax profit. That's quite something
I agree that I'd rather do something I love and still make a decent living rather than living like a zombie, waking up every morning dreading going to work just like you said even though money is good. I quit my job a month ago, basically I'm jobless right now, thinking if I should start my own business, not entirely because of the money cause it's still unclear if I can make money out of it but rather for the sake of doing something that I love which is building something out of nothing, starting a business.

Anyway good luck DATO, you should consider hiring few assistances with your work, they dun cost much in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 11:08:19 |Display all floors
When i first signed my contact, i had option to either have a share in the company or the .01 percent. I knew this wasn't gonna be a job i would do for the rest of my career so I went for the .01 percent knowing that after my contact is up, I can get up and go without have something attached. And for hiring assistance, I'm a person who doesn't trust no one with my work, but i do have an assistance who pours me coffee and goes to starbucks for me.. hahaha
I hope you do well with your building something out of nothing business. Majority of time people will succeed when they are doing something they love because you won't mind devoting your heart and soul into it because you just love to  do it. My advice to you is just go for it 200%, never stop even if there a truck infront of you, just run it down and keep on going.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 22:05:26 |Display all floors
I'm a senior in Wuhan,the highest payment per hour among my part-time jobs is 10 RMB per hour.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-31 08:02:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sabby_0232 at 2007-5-18 22:03
We have different jobs, and the payment is totally different.
Lets try to know how much people earn in different positions

8 hours a day.

a freelancer , zhejiang , 50 rmb/ hour generally

My classmate A, $120 US/h:)
My classmate B, $95 US/h:)
My classmate C, $75 US/h:)
My classmate D, $60 US/h

me-oh-dear-me: $5 US/h, the minimum wage, need a moonlighting (the second job) to make end meet.

A daring question! Yeah, knowing the market value of your own occupation in your region helps you to demand a good salary.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-31 10:35:21 |Display all floors

-

I don't make a lot of money but I have everything I could possibly want or need.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.