Views: 2891|Replies: 4

How do you like the food in your college canteen? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-17 20:28:02 |Display all floors
I think  everybody have the experience to have dinner in the canteen during our school time .How do you like the food in you canteen?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 20:44:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by penny_fairy at 2007-5-17 20:28
I think  everybody have the experience to have dinner in the canteen during our school time .How do you like the food in you canteen?

when i was a fresh men in college,everything was new to me and i was curious about it.at first i felt the food in the canteen was fine ,not bad,though a little dear.but one month or two later,i found the canteen never changed the food,always those monotonous dish,my zealous to the food decreased.one semester later,i totally lost my confidence to the canteen,after that, mostly i had my meal in the restaurant outside my school

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 23:00:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghost156 at 2007-5-17 20:44

when i was a fresh men in college,everything was new to me and i was curious about it.at first i felt the food in the canteen was fine ,not bad,though a little dear.but one month or two later,i f ...

I can't agree with you more .The  food in my canteen have never been changed .And i know the place where  every kind of food  located .That made me no tasty.So  i ofter choose to go out for a meal .just like you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 12:28:09 |Display all floors
the life in the university is either dull or interesting.
we spend our time from sleeping quarters to the classroom, from classroom to the canteen.
no matter how is the canteen. the canteen of university carry the weight of our too
stories.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 13:07:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by penny_fairy at 2007-5-17 23:00

I can't agree with you more .The  food in my canteen have never been changed .And i know the place where  every kind of food  located .That made me no tasty.So  i ofter choose to go out for a mea ...

canteen food need small budget.......

outside restaurant food need big pocket money......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.