Author: sexlion

Do you wish to be a leading actor or a minor role in your life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-30 08:22:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by heheji at 2007-5-24 18:47
Evereyone is a minor role in the world.Don't you think?
When you stand on moutain or see the sea,can you feel you are small potato.I think evereone is that kind of man.

hehe...

those time...

I am changing role...

in face, sometimes times you feel act as a minor role is some comfortable...not too much pressure...and can learn more from those leading actor...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-30 08:28:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xllwangmeng at 2007-5-18 23:26
Is it important whether to be a star or a minor actor/actress?Whatever you act ,you are yourself.Be true to yourself,and keep optimism.I think that's enough.Just as Shellybelly's signature says:alw ...

i can't agree with u more...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-31 08:32:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lotus_flower at 2007-5-28 18:15

Why?
I don't agree with you.

hehe...

for men, most of them wanna be the leading actor in his family...we call it "jia zhang"...even he is so minor in his work and society circle...

for woman, you'd better act as a minor role in your family...even you are so successful in your work...

which is nature delegation ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-31 13:17:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-5-31 08:32

hehe...

for men, most of them wanna be the leading actor in his family...we call it "jia zhang"...even he is so minor in his work and society circle...

for woman, you'd better a ...

Well, I can understand them to some extent. But they had better not overdo it. Especially those who is very very minor outside home but still would like to control everyone and everything at home, do they have any qualification for that?
If a woman is financially indipendent, she doesn't need to "serve" others, she may do the housework, but certainly it's not all her task.
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-31 13:19:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-5-31 08:32

hehe...

for woman, you'd better a ...

you are very traditional chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-31 14:06:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lotus_flower at 2007-5-31 13:17

Well, I can understand them to some extent. But they had better not overdo it. Especially those who is very very minor outside home but still would like to control everyone and everything at ho ...

hehe...

yes...lotus_flower

you catch my opinion...

in fact, in modern society...you dont need to "serve" for your " jia zhang"...in fact, you can devide your house work...

such as, wash clothes /cooking for wife...clean for husband...

btw, I'd rather to show my cooking skill sometimes...but dont look me on a forever cook!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-31 20:51:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-5-31 14:06

hehe...

yes...lotus_flower

you catch my opinion...

in fact, in modern society...you dont need to "serve" for your " jia zhang"...in fact, you can devide your house  ...

I quite agree with you this time.:)
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.