Author: superkylin

A trap [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-17 21:23:13 |Display all floors
tell him she is tired of him,he makes her bored,she need to try new thing,new guy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 22:11:02 |Display all floors
many suggestions here I'll take a note!

haha....spook...it's a pity she's not les, actually she found such things disgusting....
it may work if that's me...

reply #3 ---well I think that guy's a control freak, she needs freedom...and he lacks security I think...and it's pushing her away

if she ask to marry him...well I don't know...it's really risky but I'll tell her....

1. tell him that she has aids! --I'm going to tell her this, not sure if she'll get mad at me...>>
2. bring another guy over and get close to him right before his bf comes....I told her that...um I haven't known any guys willing to take the risk of a fight there...a volunteer here XDD
3. call the police and yell out rape in public ----she's afraid of being ashamed in public, like...everyone staring at them, that's why she always have to give in when he made a scene in public...

if she tell him she's bored...tired or anything nasty, he just get mad I don't know why it's so hard to let go...

I don't like to say so but now seems great fun....XD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 22:24:30 |Display all floors
There is no easy sollution, she has to bite into the sour apple and come clean, and stick with it, otherwise this will just drag on and on.

If personal confrontation scares her to much, have her write a letter, in this letter explain to him that the feelings are not there no more, and that the more he pushes and forces her back into the relationship, the more he will risk losing her not just as a GF, but also as a friend.
Judging from his previous actions, he will still not take this as a no, and will try to intimitate her back into his arms, but she MUST stay strong then and refuse.
Only if she does this will she eventualy get him to understand, otherwise he will just keep doing it and doing it.

Life is not easy, and some things, such as relationships can be very hard, but the way it is going now nobody is happy.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 03:04:18 |Display all floors
I feel really bad for your friend.  Her boyfriend isn't being insanely in love, he's being abusive.  Hurting someone is never o.k.  Here in the U.S., when a woman is being abused she will often stay with her husband/abuser because leaving is hard.  Often times, he will promise that he's changed and he'll never hurt her again.  She wants to believe him so she goes back.  She needs people around her that take her problem seriously and are willing to help her.
Your friend needs to tell him, once and for all, that their relationship is over.  If she's afraid that he will try to hurt her, then she should make sure she has plenty of friends around when she does it.  After that, every time he tries to contact her, she should just say, "I am done with this relationship", and hang up or walk away- no discussion, no arguing.  It will be hard, but if she doesn't stick with it, she'll be right back where she started (as has happened over and over again).  If he tries to hurt her in any way, she needs to call the police.  He needs to realize that this is for real this time.
Your friend needs her friends to support her in this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 07:32:28 |Display all floors
lol superkylin, i wouldnt mind picking a fight there =)
i never actually had a fight before and i want to try it so bad lol. =D
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 08:51:20 |Display all floors
come to Australia DT and go into a pub order a beer and when you have finished turn your glass upside down on the counter and you will get your fight :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 09:02:13 |Display all floors
noooo i dont want to die!! i always wanted to try fist fights, not fights that might endanger my life lol. =D
o yea, i am anti-alcohol lol. =D
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.