Views: 6878|Replies: 29

A trap [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-17 14:43:45 |Display all floors
A trap....now let's see who could solve this problem

My friend, who is a beauty, she had a bf years ago...who is very normal, she once liked him cause he's funny, but when he's acting like insane with time, so it kind of pushing her away, she needs to keep space but he leaves her no space, he's even mad at her going out with female friends.
But then she can't get rid of that guy...for a long time...she tried any way but just failed, my friend made me laugh...to see her so desperately want to break up as well as that guy's desperate desire to being together....like a trap, struggling only brings suffering. Everytime I teased her...but I do want to help her--though my ways never work out.
They're very familar with each other, but the girl didn't tell parents about the "boyfriend" cause she want to dump him, and feel uneasy to let her parents know such an insane guy.  He wants make everyone know he's dating her, she's totally opposite

Here're her ways to break up

1. Give him a call/sms to break up
--He'll go to her home and have a fight, acting exaggeratedly and insanely, but later act poor and ask for apology...she didn' t know what to do, so she had to give up...they had "broken up"and get together in this way for many times

2. Being cold, with a dirty look, implying him to leave.
---He'll come to ask her and get mad, probably beat her, once actually hurted her arm by dragging her away, and he'll make a scene in public without considering anything (I've seen that twice...just in front of me), my friend is very ashamed of such things in public...so to avoid fight  

3. Farewell on the train
---I think it's the most creative but ineffective way
Since he studies in another province, so she decided to sent him off...and as soon as he got on to the train and when the train moves---she just shouted out "let's break up" through the window...she actually tried it and later told me she failed, cause when he back to school he called her like crazy.

My suggestions
1. cut off all the ways of communication with him ---he knows her home and her school and most of her friends
2. find another bf---she didn't want to--with the danger to another sucker fish bf; and she doesn't like to date guys unfamilar; he'll go crazy and started a war.

There seem to be a trap....any one could save this poor princess will be avoided with her kiss....maybe
well this post is not very serious cause she told me she could never get rid of him...so..be creative....

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2007-5-17 02:48 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 17:54:28 |Display all floors
this is an easy one if she is willing , all she has to do is confess to him that she is in fact a lesbian and that she was only going out with him on a trial basis to see what it would be like to kiss a guy :) she has now decided that girls kiss better and that she is sorry for wasting his time :) if he threatens to tell her parents then she will have to explain to them that she has said that purely to get rid of a pest :) it may be sneaky but I'm sure it would work .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 18:11:37 |Display all floors
I am just wondering how insane that guys is and why she wanna dump him.. from words that it seems that that guy love her very much..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 18:51:12 |Display all floors

this is a tough one

maybe she should ask him to marry her...opposite aproach might be the only thing that works...
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 20:16:20 |Display all floors
o i got few...
1. tell him that she has aids!
2. bring another guy over and get close to him right before his bf comes. (i can play that role =D lol)
3. if he ever beat or her touch, call the police and yell out rape in public =D (pretend she doesnt know him).
4. this is a bad one but here it goes... act like a bi*ch and say means things like "i am too good for you" lol.

[ Last edited by daotan at 2007-5-17 07:19 AM ]
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 21:18:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-5-17 17:54
this is an easy one if she is willing , all she has to do is confess to him that she is in fact a lesbian and that she was only going out with him on a trial basis to see what it would be like to k ...

you are a genius.do astralian mostly use such method to break up?just kidding

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 21:20:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pinko7 at 2007-5-17 18:51
maybe she should ask him to marry her...opposite aproach might be the only thing that works...

that sounds dangerous.if he approves it............

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.