Views: 5646|Replies: 30

become rich overnight [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-17 13:30:25 |Display all floors
this idea came in my mind yesterday when i was in the bank.:)
as you know,it is really a suffering go to the bank.too many ppl,long queue,low efficiency of the bank staff.
one woman in front of the counter just took lots of money from her bag(i guess ,not less than 150000) and handed them to the bank staff.she must be very proud of the scene(wa ,i have so much money and most of ppl in the bank were staring at me with adoration)
but something frustrating happend,when she got the deposit slip from the bank staff,she was a little confused,absolutely she didn't know how to fill the blank in the deposit slip.so she asked the bank staff for help.minutes latter,she handed the deposit slip to the bank staff.but it was returned to her,some of the blanks were miswritten.so again she asked for help from the bank staff.when she felt it was ok ,she turned the deposit to the bankstaff again.but to her disappointment,it was returned to her again.cos she missed to fill some blanks(acutally she didn't know how to fill these blanks)now her face turned red,maybe she felt shy and embarrassed cos many ppl after her were complaining.finnally a student behind her helped her fill all the neccessary blank.the process took half an hour.
my question is:
why they are so wealthy but they don't know how to fill the deposit slip.except money,what do they have?they are absolutely not intellectuals.
and how do they get so much fortune,just a accident?or they just inherit the fortune from their ancesters?or they become rich overnight?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 13:54:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghost156 at 2007-5-17 13:30
as you know,it is really a suffering go to the bank.too many ppl,long queue,low efficiency of the bank staff.
one woman in front of t ...

i will tell you from my experience.......

from striking lottery.......

from business......

from loans.....

maybe sell shares from stock exchange.....

or sell the house or car......

YES, we need to help some people.......

i always like to do.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 15:36:50 |Display all floors
there is still a large number of Chinese that are iliterate when it comes to comerce and banking , gone are the days when you could just go up to the teller and receive good old fashioned service , hand over the money and everything else is done for you ,
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 16:19:37 |Display all floors

this is very interesting thread..

I was thinking these for many times...but could not get it through...

well,

the best I can think is that the God is fair to everyone of us..

sb is good looking;
sb is well rich;
sb is intellectual;
sb is poor,
you have this,but you you do not have that...
that's the life,
and that's called  the destiny.
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 16:27:49 |Display all floors
i  met such thing myself . the problem is not you don't know how to write , the problem is what to write .you can't blame it on the depositor ,it results from the bad servie of banks staff offer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 17:04:56 |Display all floors

Maybe she is an upstart .
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 19:37:36 |Display all floors
sometimes that is one's destiny.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.