Views: 3304|Replies: 6

How to with a FUSSY guy in ur work? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-16 11:16:39 |Display all floors
The fussy guy was one of our customers. He communicates with me with the shipment.

Everytime I ask for him for the confirmation of one thing, he is always change the topic and then no confirmation for the job.

Remember once upon a time, with two hour's communication, no result come out.

He always wanna find the Third way to do one thing which seems impossible, but if so, he did not need to bear the Responsibilites.

So, if u ever suffer such kind of guy, wht would u do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 12:01:51 |Display all floors
Dont know the rules in China, but never take an order without a clear understanding what the order is. Confirmation is a must in most western transactions, as non confirmation can result in wrong product or service given and in the- end can cost the company, and the customer allot of money.
Be polite, but also be firm, confirmation is a must.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 00:34:53 |Display all floors
Yes, I did meet some of very impolite customers in former companies, and sometimes it really made me very angry for their communication, but we don't hv no way, coz they are our clients, we must give them polite and good services even they don't stand the same way.. but like this guy you described that "no result come out after TWO HOURS communication", I didn't meet such a guy, 2 hours? unbelievable.. it's really a big problem, if so, I think maybe you can go to his supervisor directly to get clear confirmation or report such case to your manager or boss if the shipment is very urgent.. you have no time to waste...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 09:28:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brian_wu at 2007-5-17 00:34
Yes, I did meet some of very impolite customers in former companies, and sometimes it really made me very angry for their communication, but we don't hv no way, coz they are our clients, we must gi ...

Yep, tht's the things I gonna do after my boss coming back.
Coz too many ppls in this game which may mean disunderstanding.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 09:30:15 |Display all floors
oh.Terrible!

Brian has hit the words.That's a good suggestion.

I have ever tried before.....in fact ,I'd like to talk & do the business with supervisor or manager.even with

a boss! That may be more convenient ..and I could talk to them without preamble.

but even I am not a supervisor or boss...

[ Last edited by elsachan at 2007-5-18 09:32 AM ]
Pray for nice people!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 09:33:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by elsachan at 2007-5-18 09:30
oh.Terrible!

Brian has hit the words.That's a good suggestion.

I have ever tried before.....in fact ,I'd like to talk & do the business with supervisor or manager.even with

a boss!: ...

SO u must be the big BOSS right? lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 09:34:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by suky928 at 2007-5-18 09:33

SO u must be the big BOSS right? lol

oh.No.I am just a young girl only.
Pray for nice people!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.