Views: 15025|Replies: 56

will u accept ur lover's body betray? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-15 14:56:29 |Display all floors
A friend told me that girls would be faithful both on body and heart but men were different,is that true?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 15:48:24 |Display all floors

Reply #1 yjecca's post

NO, not true. Many men will remain faithful to their lady as do many women, but this being an imperfect world, mistakes are made by both.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 16:13:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2007-5-15 15:48
NO, not true. Many men will remain faithful to their lady as do many women, but this being an imperfect world, mistakes are made by both.

i think it's true,guys always think about sex,but girls always think about emotion,guys can do girls without emotion and they can find lots of excuses to explain it,but girls cant do that,except something unexpected,that's why different.u can do nothing except taking it,coz guys are always same.you have no choice.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 19:19:29 |Display all floors
body betray ? surely not. It's not loyal ! I couldn't stand that.
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 19:51:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-5-15 19:19
body betray ? surely not. It's not loyal ! I couldn't stand that.

yeah,i understand,coz you are a man,man always find other girls even though he has a gf/wife,but cant stand his gf/wife find other guys,never...
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 20:06:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joanna_he at 2007-5-15 19:51

yeah,i understand,coz you are a man,man always find other girls even though he has a gf/wife,but cant stand his gf/wife find other guys,never...

Not all the men behave as you mentioned, at least I'm not that kind of man .   Respect and trust are mutual . If you don't want to be betrayed, so you should not betray your lover/partner first.:)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 20:45:47 |Display all floors
At the risk of being political incorrect, I would say, why dont we look at the reasons men stray from their wifes/GF.
What exactly makes a man fall to the temptation of another woman.
I think ussualy you have three main culprits.

1st, Emotional Need. Maybe the couple is going through harder times, and maybe duo to this extra stress the emotional part of the relationship is strained. I could imagine that if a Men comes home and then spends most of the evening listening to complains and arguing, he may choose to satisfy his emotional needs, the need to be desired, wanted and apprechiated by another woman, yes, the result is mostly superficial, but just like drug users, the short therm relive may make up for that.

2nd Boredom, Again, the man comes home, and maybe there is next to no conversation, How was your job, How did you do on that project, Did you hear that this and this team won this game, things like that. Again he may stray from the homestead in order to find short term satisfaction for this.

3rd, And this one is not talked about in China oppenly, Sexual satisfaction. Men, in general want to feel desired, want to feel that they are doing a great job sexualy. ON top of that, they may have desires that the wifes are not willingly are fullfiling. Also they may have to always initiate sex, making them feel as if their partner does not really desire it, and its only a chore to them. Yes, most men can achive basic sexual release by just climbing on their wife for 5 minutes, but this does not really satisfy them emotionaly. They must feel that the wife wants to have sex with them, and they may want to have more then just missionary position sex. Maybe they want to be supprised by a blow job or other activities. Also maybe they dont want their wife just to lay there, but to participate and initiate it.

Of course there is other reasons, some men enjoy the challenge of the hunt, and this is what drives them to looking for new girls all the time. Others do it because their friends expect them to do it, and it makes them feel like the leader of the pack, at least for a little while.

I am not saying it is the womans fault, please dont misunderstand me, I am saying every action is based on a reaction, or a lack of.

If a man is happy in a relationship, emotionaly, intelectualy and sexualy, then the chances of him straying to another woman are very small to not at all.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.