Author: yjecca

will u accept ur lover's body betray? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-17 19:12:17 |Display all floors

you're wrong

Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-5-17 06:20

well...is it really that bad??...

my theory...if a man is not married....ok...he is not married..but he might be attached....if i like him...i will try to be with him...'throw herself at him ...

soryy sinful but i gotta disagree with you on this one...haven't you heard of the battle of the sexes...girls shouldn't be fighting girls, you're on the same team!...that's why we men live with the mentality "bros before hos"...women should have the same mentality...but, they don't....they're backstabbing man-eaters
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 05:51:36 |Display all floors
alex...well....it is not really that bad...right??..

i think guys are very different girls....girls are hard to spend time with...hard to be freinds wtih.....maybe thats why I have more guy friends than girlfriends...lol....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 06:12:27 |Display all floors
that's funny s/a because I think girls are easier to be friends with that's why most of my friends are female :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 10:30:52 |Display all floors
Never! Whatever the reason is.If she has something in trouble or some complaints about me,she should tell me because we love each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 14:54:39 |Display all floors
I heard somewhere this expression and perhaps it applies in this case.

" Men do not pay women to have sex, they pay them to go home!"

Food for thought....

Originally posted by tirpitz at 2007-5-15 23:26
Ok, not sure if that is noble or not. You would sleep with a woman if you payed for her services, but you would not sleep with a woman casualy, is that right?
"You do not have a second chance at making a first impression"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 15:01:19 |Display all floors
i think both the party here is equally responsible to be faithful towards each other

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-19 12:43:50 |Display all floors
:)

[ Last edited by yjecca at 2007-5-19 12:45 PM ]
jecca_yu@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.