Views: 11865|Replies: 13

An Interesting Experience! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-15 13:14:36 |Display all floors
I was told that honey is good to our body, so I began to buy honey in the stores. I've eaten almost two years. Some time ago I heard that the honey which is sold in the stores is not pure honey, so I decided to buy it in my hometown through my relatives. Last month my brother brought me a bottle. I drink it every day. It's tastes so good that all my family like it. I think it's real honey. Do you believe? The ants can prove it. These days so many ants come to it. They make me feel both happy and annoy. In order to keep them from reaching it, I put the bottle on a much higher shelf. To my surprise, they followed it. Not knowing how to deal with them, I replaced the bottle, and scattered the insecticides around the bottle. The ants disappeared. I felt relax at last. But yesterday, again I found two ants running around the insecticides attempting to reach the bottle! In the end they didn't break the circle of the insecticides and gave up. So you know what's real honey.

[ Last edited by holly666 at 2007-6-20 10:50 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 17:19:22 |Display all floors
Thanks for your information !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 22:56:17 |Display all floors
lovemaking is the only  solution  between lovers who cannot express their love in  words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 01:00:00 |Display all floors

Interested both?

You like honey because of its benefits for human health.

Hehe...

It is a pity that I can not insist on drinking the honey water all along. I once bought one bottle of honey, finallly it became overdue. I won't do that kind of thing any longer.

Wish you good health! Enjoy you honey!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 18:30:33 |Display all floors
My mother often bought me that from the supermarket! But I have never seen any insects even a fly around it by now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 00:08:30 |Display all floors
Holly, one of the problems with fake honey is that it can be made by bees and still not be good for you.

Many people want to make honey easily. So they keep trays with sugar solution near bee boxes and bee hives. The bees take that sugar water and make honey from it. This way they don't have to fly to flowers in faraway places, so they can make lots of this "honey" much faster. It looks like honey, but it is really made out of sugar water and so it is sweet.

I don't know if the ants can really make out the difference between real honey and this sugar honey. After all, both are made by bees.

The best way to get real honey is to go to the forest areas where it is collected, and take a look around the bee boxes before you buy. Or buy from reputed dealers who are known to stock real stuff.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 10:12:52 |Display all floors
hony is good food to us...!
Don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.