Views: 12884|Replies: 14

is it possible to get marry right now? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-15 11:01:17 |Display all floors
i found i am pregnant.  but my boyfriend doesn't want to marry me so earlier just because of the   baby,  he suggests abortion,     
  i know i am stupid, i have blamed myself thousands of times.  but comparing abortion, i would rather to keep the baby.
  all i need  is to get married immediately, so that i can keep it. i plan to get the operation this  saturday.
   pls pls pls don't laugh at me here, i  almost want to end up my life. pls give me suggestion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 11:16:14 |Display all floors
it's a matter of 'life and death', no one will offer any advice on the matter unless he/she's losing his/her mind...! sorry for saying so, but it's the very existence under the sun....!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 11:21:13 |Display all floors

Dear Linda

I am so sorry to hear that.
How old are you?
I can understand how upset you are at this moment.

Getting married because of baby is stupid.
It really is not only your own business , you should talk to your boyfriend as well.

If you have alrady planed going to hospital, it is your choice, keep the lesson in your mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 12:41:31 |Display all floors

marrying for a baby......

is not the question.

Is the baby wanted by both? If the answer is no then you know what to do....coz an unwanted baby is the pre-stage of a divorce.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 13:12:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by linda7327 at 2007-5-15 11:01
i found i am pregnant.  but my boyfriend doesn't want to marry me so earlier just because of the   baby,  he suggests abortion,     
  i know i am stupid, i have blamed myself thousands of time ...

sorry to hear that,but i really wonder why your bf say that.maybe you are too young to get married,but if he really  cares about you,i think he will take some measures to control baby birth.anyway,it's too late,i think you should talk to him seriously right now.he has to be responsible
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 13:27:55 |Display all floors

if you care so much yr baby, keep it.........

& know you can afford the upkeep!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-15 18:49:19 |Display all floors

if you are chinese

(1) no marriage;
(2) no baby;

this is only right choice for you...

if you keep the baby born,your family(esp.your parents) would feel ashamed of you..

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.