Views: 24550|Replies: 51

Cyber love affairs,virtual or real? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-26 13:58:59 |Display all floors
I met a girl via this mysterious world.We have so many aspects in common.We often ring each other.I found her voice is somewhat familiar with someone I have known before.Then,I must admit I am fond of talking with her.Besides calls,we also exchange SMS daily.As well,through this means of communication,I realize her character is easy-going.With each passing day,I perceive that maybe,perhaps,I have long since lost my head on her.

On the other hand,I know this experience is beyond imagination and kind of bitter-sweet cuz I have learnt lots of like sad stories from medias.
Several days before,I wrote a mail,filled with white lies,but some were truth,in an attempt to stop this friendship.Undoubtedly,the contents themselves were so touching that my tears couldn't help spinning round and round into my eyes as I proceeded.Eventually,we remain still.More or less, She is the one I can turn to and pour my feelings with besides classmates,best friends and relatives.It is actually a scarce exception.

She once told me,'If everything turns out to be what it should be,and that's the fate.' And I told her I trust in destiny and liked the song,"Waiting for a girl like you." In real life,I am just more than a little bit like this.I keep on waiting till she comes into my life.I think this will guide me throughout my life.Thus,I decide to make the relationship last whenever it can be and wherever it will be.

Thanks for your attention.Any comment would be welcome.

Use magic tools Report

claire has been deleted
Post time 2004-2-26 14:15:06 |Display all floors

Re

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 14:46:03 |Display all floors

be more wisely

well,i got the similar experience like urs. in this world,everything is possible and nothing is impossible.internet become a way to get to know friend more efficiently and more expediently. according to what u said,u've fell in lv with ur net friend undounbly,its ok,but to be wisely,that should be happened after u guy and girl meet and get to know more about each other and confirm that u or her just the style u got to know by words online.sometimes u know,words can make u think that he or she is a really nice person,but maybe not in real life. if u two fell in lv so deeply before meet,and if u two meet someday and u or she find that she or u just not the person u imaged, u two would feel so hurt of it. never put so much into lv to ur netfriend only after meet and know her really well in real life.

Use magic tools Report

justme has been deleted
Post time 2004-2-26 16:06:13 |Display all floors

The answer lies within yourself

Use magic tools Report

nicer18 has been deleted
Post time 2004-2-26 16:25:00 |Display all floors

Move it on in the nature course

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 16:59:20 |Display all floors

enjoy love

if you feel you was in love with her, don't care what ways you get it. some one can't have meet her ture lover for her whole life, maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 17:31:26 |Display all floors

best rgs to you, friend, best wishes to myself, too !

i believe that when you meet with her in the real life, you will confirm whether you will start one true love or not.
do not let this kind of love feeling lose. it's so precious.
good luck !!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.