Views: 9568|Replies: 28

Help: I'm not happy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-8 09:41:09 |Display all floors
Today i'm not happy and i don't know why;
there's nothing in life that can make me happy or anyone i want to see;
i don't  know what i want to do, or where i want to go;
everyday at work i'm waiting for the time to go home, but when i'm home after work i find i have nothing to do;
so i just watch TV soaps to pass time---however, usually i find it boring and foolish and so i have to stop;
i once thought about to find someone to love, but it seems there's no one that i can fall in love to.;
i don't have any plan in life and i don't care if i do;
someone says all is vanity, life is a journey---but now, i'm tired of this journey.

Can anyone help?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-8 10:14:14 |Display all floors
come on .my friend.....

where there is life,there is hope..

Just find out what you want...and try to do something for it...

btw,where are you now?
Pray for nice people!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-8 10:46:26 |Display all floors

thanks

As usual, i'm at work, in Beijing now.
Maybe i can keep myself busy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-8 10:55:08 |Display all floors
:)

For coming out that situation,to meet more friends is effective.You can talk with them freely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-8 11:56:36 |Display all floors

there is a song called

Originally posted by sunwhitney at 2007-5-7 21:41
Today i'm not happy and i don't know why;
there's nothing in life that can make me happy or anyone i want to see;
i don't  know what i want to do, or where i want to go;
everyday at work i'm wai ...

we all need somebody to love. So you are not alone my friend. In my view, love is a decision. And happiness is icecream, either vanila or chocolate, take one and you will be happy. :)
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-8 12:29:54 |Display all floors

Enrich your life

I am in Beijing,too. My life is similar to you.But I never find it meaningless. It is your thought that makes you       vanity. You should consider the things around you actively.
I am an English editor in a publishing house.What is your job?
Welcome to check my  clothes shop online http://shop34595734.taobao.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-8 14:06:41 |Display all floors
You sound as if you might be a little depressed. It's sometimes hard to tell if someone is just feeling a little "down" or is actually depressed.  Feeling like "there's nothing in life that can make me happy or anyone i want to see" is very typical of depression.

Depression is a medical condition—it is not a weakness—and is treatable, sometimes fairly easily.  Some other medical problems, such as hyperthyroidism (low thyroid activity), can cause depression but depression often occurs on its own.

Talking with friends, keeping busy or exercising might be enough to lift your spirits.

But if you feel like those activities probably will not help you—or if you try them and they don't—you might want to talk to someone professional about your situation. Beijing Huilongguan Hospital has a free mental health hotline (010-62716286) for counseling, in existence since 1991.
中文我不会读也不会写。Really, I don't.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.