Author: changzhou007

What is your definition of a good listener? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-12 21:26:59 |Display all floors
This is a rather morose question I think, "What makes a good listener?" I would think that would be rather obvious, someone who listens.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 12:02:00 |Display all floors
I think a good listenner is not a person who does not interrup others.
     there is a special teacher who always makes the lesson interesting,students positivly take part in
discussion and expression when he gives  a qestion .he will listen to you carefully when you are
expressing ,but he will interrupt you when he feel your expressing seems go on forever a few minutes
later .the teacher is my teacher ,I think he is a good listener .
    in a word ,a good listener should have a efficient communication when he/she talk with others .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 17:40:38 |Display all floors
One must be polite while listening to others,but showing one's opinions honestly is also importent ! I think it's a listeners' responsibilty to give good suggestion if they know it ! when they make mistakes ,remind them !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-14 01:36:33 |Display all floors

Reply #1 changzhou007's post

what was the question?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-14 11:01:08 |Display all floors
most time i will not intrupt the speaker ,
sometinmes i will do that if the topic very terrible or thespeaker is reasonaliss

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-14 11:15:14 |Display all floors
Never open our mouths when a talk is nothing if not wonderful……

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-17 00:19:19 |Display all floors

It depends

Actually, you guys are quite right, but for me, it depends whom i am talking to, hehe...
If i talk to the person i am interested in, i will pay my whole attention to him or her, if i am talking to a person who just like to talk about nonsense, i don't have the patience to talk to him or her, and i don't want to talk to him or her anymore.
so i think everyone is the same

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.