Author: sexlion

By bus, or by your own car? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-8 22:25:34 |Display all floors

Reply #13 sexlion's post

I don't know what sector you involved, you said what you quit a employee for his later three times within a month. but in my company which is flexible working time, early or later, who care it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-8 22:36:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by stone5725a at 2007-5-8 22:25
I don't know what sector you involved, you said what you quit a employee for his later three times within a month. but in my company which is flexible working time, early or later, who care it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 09:30:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whitney16 at 2007-5-8 17:34

OMG ....
but I'm not white colla yet.

And I think it's better to find some people to average the fee .

hehe...

what's the real definition for white collar?

it's ok for several guys to average it...

but it's better that every one have a single room...have a private space...

if which can avoid you spend so long time to by bus...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 10:30:23 |Display all floors
by bus, but I like driving, just for fun, especially speeding through the winding roads, over looking the ocean ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 11:19:08 |Display all floors
i spend  20-30minutes to wait  the bus  everyday ....there are too much people in it... grisly!  but i have no choice,because it is the only bus which can take me to the company.... the summer is coming,i am warried about it.it's too too too too too crowd!!!
我是瓶子,玻璃女子,并非透明只是易碎...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 11:25:36 |Display all floors
No Car in Downtown besides Official Car!
No Pollution Bus in China!
Just Walking, Bicycle Riding, Trolley Bus, and Troll in Downtown!
Government, Please take your responsibility to Taxpayer, to Public, to China's Future!

[ Last edited by goshawk007 at 2007-5-9 11:27 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 11:58:42 |Display all floors
This is not a question for me at all,because I don't have even a car,which is so expensive for me to afford.I think that car is good thing,for you can go everywhere on a quick basis,especaiaaly for busy businessman.It is hard to imagine that a CEO has to take a bus to attend an crucial forum.But it is another thing for ordinary people,for whom it is not necessary to drive a car to work or go out.I think it is the sense of honor that makes the people drive a car,because  most of us think that driving a car indicats your prominent identity,that is as follows:first of all,you are a rich man that can afford to buy an expensive car and possessing a car can make you more superior  compared with other people,which is the most important factor I think.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.