Author: bearlatvia

Help me understand Chinese Woman [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-27 14:33:23 |Display all floors
that is just a little non sense remark.
It's said in many countries by many different people about others when we do not have the time, effort, mental energy and capacity to check these people and try to find out more about them.

Instead of trying to learn about other we just label them as "they all look the same" this way you would judge the whole based on the "one" ............... That's the start of Racism in many cases.

Be Aware!
"You do not have a second chance at making a first impression"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-27 14:53:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-27 15:44:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2007-5-27 14:53
Golden rule when you meet one.

" I am very poor, I lost everything to my ex wife"
" I love China, I wanna live here forever"

If you can't live in China now.

"I want to move to China and live there, just need to save for the air ticket"

I guess she called your bluff zglobal.

But her typical response will be:

''I am not interested in money/passport/foreign country. I am just a traditional Chinese girl and  I just want to be happy'' as posted by every Chinese dating agency on behalf of the girlswho don't write their own profiles or many of their ''love'' letters.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-27 17:50:59 |Display all floors

dragon

u ever tried such an agent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-29 13:03:29 |Display all floors

Reply #1 bearlatvia's post

In Shanghai she was very open and loving - now - she tells me Chinese Women do not like to be touched, they do not like to be hugged, after they have their first baby, they do not like to make love more than once a week - if that  ---- help!

Has nothing to do with being Chinese. Has everything to do with her not loving you (or never really did in the first place).

Just how many times did you visit her before getting the visa? How many weeks did you live together in China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-31 07:19:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bearlatvia at 2007-5-2 06:17
3 Weeks ago I came back to the US with a Shanghai girl -- I have known her for 2 years - now that she is here I have 2 months to make up my mind to Marry her -- She was an English School Teacher -- ...

I think that there is a problem. I can understand if a girl is shy in public with her emotions and intimacy, that is a cultural thing that you cannot change easily. So if she is uncomftable showing affection when other people are around, that could be accetable. But if she behaves distand and reserved when you guys are alone then there is something wrong with the relationship. From my experience, if a girl likes you, she will seek your touch and affection, even if it is only during private times, but a girl that does not seek your affection does not truly desire to be with you, and therby most likley does not like you.
I would be very cautious in continiuing this relationship.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-6 12:04:56 |Display all floors
This sounds like spaceman without the shower scene.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.