Author: bearlatvia

Help me understand Chinese Woman [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-4 14:59:20 |Display all floors
She's a sterotypical Shanghainese girl. Send her packing if you have any idea of what's good for you.
There are nice girls here, you just have to sift.
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-8 13:05:16 |Display all floors
let's face it guy's we all pay one way or another it's all part of the man / woman partnership , all we can ever hope for is to strike some kind of ballance before we go troppo :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-10 23:33:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bearlatvia at 2007-5-2 06:17
3 Weeks ago I came back to the US with a Shanghai girl -- I have known her for 2 years - now that she is here I have 2 months to make up my mind to Marry her -- She was an English School Teacher -- ...

I believe she is telling you that this is  what you should expect from her...she is using the whole Chinese race to back up her claims...if you don't like what you see and hear, you can end the relationship right there...can you send her back to Shanghai?...do you want to send her back to Shanghai?...what would you accomplish when you send her back to Shanghai?...do you expect to have sex more than once a week with her?...Do you think you can really impose a sex schedule on any woman regardless where they come from?

Those are her rules...what are yours?...some people are very smart and practical...marriage for them is a contract...is she such a woman?...what come natural for you maybe different for her...those are the risk factors that you have accepted (I hope) before embarking on your exotic love journey...If it is not too late ( in my opinion, nothing is too late), don't sign the contract until your conditions are met...Are you a "good" business man? If you are, you know what I am talking...good luck in your pursue of happiness and in particular, your romantic and exotic dreams.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-11 11:38:23 |Display all floors
love inclued compromise,you couldnt find a gf or a wife who is totally your style,always with some shortcomin.g.so balance them.good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 01:02:26 |Display all floors
Daotan said
"well, it's not a big problem if she didnt have to travel half the globe.
well, your case and his is different. the girl is willing to leave everything and come to state... it is really embarassing if she gets "kicked" back to china after coming here for like a month. personally, if i were him... i'd let her become a legal resident so she can stay in us and save the embarassment. if i remember correctly, it is really embarassing for a chinese female to leave everything behind, follow a guy and gets kicked back. to bring someone 5000 miles and kick them back after a month seems really messed up. i think we ought to consider how the girl would feel, no?"

No we shouldn't. She is a manipulative bitch and she is just using him! Send her home now!!
How u can any woman just decide on a 'once a week' rule and expect  the guy to just accept that? She sounds poisonous!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 01:09:55 |Display all floors

it sounds like that

it sounds like that ...........But only some of them might think it but not really do it when married
I can spean some langues
Yiwu City:13588677863
www.ceteacher.cn

Jo8china@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 02:13:02 |Display all floors
Just like Ghost said, you need to compromise and come to terms with her assuming you want this relation to work out.

and remember: A good compromise is when both parties are dissatisfied ;)

Good Luck

Originally posted by ghost156 at 2007-5-11 04:38
love inclued compromise,you couldnt find a gf or a wife who is totally your style,always with some shortcomin.g.so balance them.good luck!
"You do not have a second chance at making a first impression"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.