Views: 2540|Replies: 6

DO you want a boyfriend or girlfriend when you are in college? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-30 15:14:43 |Display all floors
[size=2]when you enter into college ,do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?why or why not?
And after having a boyfriend or girlfriend,do you feel that you have no freedom to do something?[/
size]
16.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 15:17:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by penny_fairy at 2007-4-30 15:14
[size=2]when you enter into college ,do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?why or why not?
And after having a boyfriend or girlfriend,do you feel that you have no freedom to do something?[/

hehe...

no lover in campus is one of the biggest pity thing for person...

freedom? you can enjoy all freedom for your campus love...

so, just enjoy it...

btw, take care for security action...:lol

[ Last edited by sexlion at 2007-4-30 03:21 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 15:18:02 |Display all floors
yes, but I don't belong to this period any longer.
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 15:29:03 |Display all floors
it's a shame i miss the golden time too .
to be frank , if you have no partner you do have lots of free time to use but of coure you will loss something pure to enjoy . it's up to you .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 14:58:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-4-30 15:29
it's a shame i miss the golden time too .
to be frank , if you have no partner you do have lots of free time to use but of coure you will loss something pure to enjoy . it's up to you .

you will have all kinds of choices to spend your university time.but i agree with your this saying" if you have no partner you do have lots of free time to use but of coure you will loss something pure to enjoy "
the love in the university is pure. of course you can also give the opposite example. but let ue give our best wishes to the pure love in the university.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 17:53:21 |Display all floors
Being an undergraduate in college,pitifully to say,I'm a single for the whole four years.However,although you may think my following words
is arbitrary,I want to say that almost all of my classmates who haven't the experience of college romance had succeeded at least being
a student,obtainning the scholarship and smoothly continueing their study as postgraduates.For my part,the college romance undoubtedly
waste a lot of time that should be taken advantage for study.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 07:20:37 |Display all floors
first of all, let me say this... the picture is really disturbing... emo girl slitting her wrist? wtf? bleeding eyes? eww...?
ok back to the topic... most people think that having a gf/bf in college is bad for their education, but its only half true. if you are responsible enough to handle college relationship, you should have time for both studying and going out. you just need to set your limit and stand your ground. you dont have to be with your partner every second... if both are mature and have their limit and are not afriad to say no, i am pretty sure relationship would not mess with your studying.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.