Author: mjackson321

who or what keeps you moving on when u depressed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-18 18:39:11 |Display all floors

This is really a nice question

this is really a nice quesiton

I can remember clearly that some years ago, one of my friends tole me: for single: the would-be boyfriend or

girl friend will work as the powerful drive; for married: your life-long goal, say career; money; or some special

goods you desire.

Derektian

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 13:53:57 |Display all floors

to vent out is better

All i can is to be a better man.
http://michael3626.spaces.live.com/Personal/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 13:55:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-6-14 12:04
keep yourself running until you have no tired feeling and no strength to think about anything . then you get out of the trouble for a time .

yes ,it does work
i did it often while i was in campus.
All i can is to be a better man.
http://michael3626.spaces.live.com/Personal/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 14:07:31 |Display all floors
dont think that depressive thing and time will cure your hurt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 15:17:49 |Display all floors
Read something which can ease me and listen to music. Walk round and do not think anything else esp. those frustrating matters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 19:38:20 |Display all floors
I am all right last years.But I am in profession' bottom now. I resign a good position from a good company last year and move to  aother company.Now I find the present company is not good.I am so depressed. What shall I do? I must move on to look for a better job.I must make more money for my son and my wife.It's my son and my wife who make me moving on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 17:36:26 |Display all floors
From my point of view, everyone has a final target about his/her life.all of these things are a part of my life, and I will take them as  chances to develope myself in mind ..
there are too much will be happening everyday , we don't predict what will happen to ourself  next second.
My mainly opinion is accept whatever you can face or not.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.