Author: mjackson321

who or what keeps you moving on when u depressed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-20 22:11:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tiger343400 at 2007-6-20 22:07
get drunk ,  smoke heavily,  eat a lot , shopping exhausted, etc,  which are not best options to ease yourself. problems always are there,  unless you get couragement to overcome. tell youself that ...

see?that is not a good way to work it out
look at your avatar,how thin you are!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-20 22:21:22 |Display all floors
comfort... taking care of myself.. giving myself whatever I want.. cooking some special food from home, or going to nearby HK to buy some special foodstuffs.., foot massage, buy whatever it was i was too cheap to buy before.. take care of my health, throw out all the crap food, do some exercise, running and swimming, body building to talk care of myself... sleep more, relax more, do fun more fun things.. go to the amusement park or water park, go golfing, get a haircut, decorate my house better, buy some plants or fish that would make my house have better feeling and give me a better mood.. throw out anything old that i dont need, have my house cleaned spotless.. kill my tv and internet, spend time reading, and witing, learn something new.. further education.. podcasts.. hobbies, etc.. cooking home food is maybe number one way to feel good, when you live alone you never cook at home

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-23 21:31:52 |Display all floors
when something unhappy happen, such as some conflict or quarrel with classmates, failure in the exams or some other unpleasant things happen, i would feel very gloomy and have great pressure on me. and this situation will last for several days, then i will release the stress by playing basketball, or talk with some humorous friends, who will make me laugh and bright my mood!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-24 23:15:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-4-30 15:34
your dream can only support you when you are young
and yes freinds are really helpful .
so go find one or two if you have no bosom friends right now .
for parents can't go with us all our life ...

You are right, dreams can only support us for a short period of time, and parents can't go with us for too long,neither.
I think the drive force can be the passion for a better future, both of yourself and of your business.

[ Last edited by fayegigi at 2007-6-24 11:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-25 15:54:35 |Display all floors
No one can spiriturally torture you except yourself. So just brace yourself up. Open your mind. Don't get engrossed in the depression. That needs courage, but it rewards.
I'd like to buy the world a home, and furnish it with love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 13:45:22 |Display all floors
i'll talk to my colleague:tracy, a kind girl who experienced a lot.
or just tell myself to calm down, or cry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 13:47:38 |Display all floors
money especially i get myself up  from bed i always remind myself time and time again , for money , you have to get up and go to work !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.