Author: mjackson321

who or what keeps you moving on when u depressed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-24 09:17:11 |Display all floors

To Post # 1

Prayer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 15:52:00 |Display all floors
Always i hope it will be my boyfriend,but i don't know what happened, he seens doesn't like to know my  unhappy,so i never told him about my worry,so the one who cheer me up is always myself!

By the way, ask a question,does my BF care me?Maybe he is not my mr right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 16:10:15 |Display all floors
surfing the Internet, watching TV are the best ways for me to move out of depression.
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 16:37:16 |Display all floors

my opinion

Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-5-3 13:01
Stay in my own room for days , pondering , throwing things, drinking beer, sleeping.........Then I walk out from the shadow. But my room must be in terribly messy condition.

It seems that you are a deeply minded man ,but it is not a good way for defeating your depression.
You had better speak out and go out for new views .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-25 10:58:27 |Display all floors
family and the desire of live

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-25 13:07:27 |Display all floors
There's nobody talking about how to deal with Exam failure,which is being suffered by almost every High School students~~We are now at the croosroad of Our lifes,and even a small mistake can cause our depression of our life.We actually need a way in which we can get out of the fear of failure and make a good mark in the Final Exam,or entrance examination.Someone says Music can help us.But in my opinion,it can only help us have a nice dream,while tomorrow we still have to face the math problems and English Readings,etc.~
What can help us get out of this Nightmare??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 14:35:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-5-3 10:58

eat and drink

same with me

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.