Author: maggie-chan

Will you fall in love with a foreigner? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-2 09:40:40 |Display all floors

forget your 'love-no-condition' crap, believe me, that is bull----!

fall in love with someone from a differetn culture or background? are you crazy? Most of the time, they only want to shag you! that is it! of course, that is not a big deal if you don't give a damn. As long as you have a lot of fun and enjoyment out of it, why not? However, don't talk about marriage before you ask him or her, cause when you find out? you would hate yourself and him/her, cause that turns out to be not what you wanted. I know some girls thought falling in love with or marry someone from the west is so romantic, believe me they are full of craps. if you are after their dicks, I wish you have some fun! Most importantly, there is no way back when you find yourself already in hell.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 18:18:55 |Display all floors
spunkymickey , you get the point, I think many of them are just like that.
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-10 13:11:00 |Display all floors
I love foreign girls ,especially French and Canadian grils.,the way they live ,the culture they have. Well, it might be a good idea to marry a foreigner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-10 13:15:25 |Display all floors
I love foreign girls ,especially French and Canadian girls ,the way they live ,the culture they have .Well, it might be a good idea to marry a foreigner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-11 18:27:28 |Display all floors
Maybe i can't solve the culture problem,but i accept love between countries ,and even anticipate that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-12 08:15:04 |Display all floors
Yes, and it has already happened. :)
http://www.daxueyingyu.com/forum/index.php?referredby=1

O: Copy - Paste - JOIN!  :O

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-14 14:22:35 |Display all floors
To be honest, you can fall in love with him or her, but it is hardly to live together for ever.              Because there are so many cuture diffirences between them. It is easier to say than done.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.