Author: maggie-chan

Will you fall in love with a foreigner? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-29 09:43:14 |Display all floors
If i really love him, i think i will.
But if he is a Japanese, no way~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-3 18:20:50 |Display all floors
yes, love i s easy, but marriage is complicated.
if you marry a foreigner, you should face the cultural difference. meantime, it is also a good test for your marriage. if you really love each other, and you both believe in yourselves, do not hesitate to marry.
so the most important is whether you and your lover have enough confidence to overcome all the coming problems.
Just follow your feeling.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-3 19:16:25 |Display all floors
i like foreigners.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-3 19:16:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by libbycrystal at 2007-10-3 18:20
yes, love i s easy, but marriage is complicated.
if you marry a foreigner, you should face the cultural difference. meantime, it is also a good test for your marriage. if you really love each oth ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-3 23:22:05 |Display all floors
I  think that is not the main point that the one you love is a foreigner..just follow  your feelings..if you both are fall in love on each other.you can face it and overcome any deficulties...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-6 10:05:53 |Display all floors
Of course,I'll marry a alien wife if she accepts me and we love each other much!
My opinion is:If a girl gives up everything to love you,(everything means her suitable life in her country,her famliy,the lifestyle she has already adapted and so on)sacrifices herself to culture differences...
How can a manly man  refuse her love?
Chinese men are manly men!We won't hurt the girl's heart!We swear that we will overcome the culture problems,because we have conquered the racial problem,the distance far away,the different language...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-6 10:09:27 |Display all floors
Of course,I'll marry a alien wife if she accepts me and we love each other much!
My opinion is:If a girl gives up everything to love you,(everything means her suitable life in her country,her famliy,the lifestyle she has already adapted and so on)sacrifices herself to culture differences...
How can a manly man  refuse her love?
Chinese men are manly men!We won't hurt the girl's heart!We swear that we will overcome the culture problems,because we have conquered the racial problem,the distance far away,the different language...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.