Author: voice_cd

New policies to boost cross-Straits ties [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-2 00:59:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by crazyazn at 2007-4-30 12:35
Policies which are made without discussions with the Elected Govt  of the R O C are of no value to anyone, especially the Taiwanese.

Frankly, if your Govt speaks to the ruling party directly, it ...

I can't agree you more!
you know that there is no substantial sense to do with taiwanese.
even the media in taiwan didnot make a report on this issue,I do hope the KMT can rehold the regime in 2008.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 10:12:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by crazyazn at 2007-4-30 17:20

What progress, The C C P talking to the Losers K M T , you call that progress!!:)

YES ,it does

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 21:07:42 |Display all floors
the key issue is if the 23000000 would come back and to be together with other Chinaman or not

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-3 14:01:04 |Display all floors

Reply #5 writevince's post

your idea is right.We should talk about  union on the equal base.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-3 20:44:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by writevince at 2007-4-30 14:44
go read Taipei times.  President Chen has invited Hu jin tao to visit Taiwan and for negociations many occasions.  It is Hu who has refused.  
DPP is not afraid of progress between Taiwan and Chin ...

There will be no progress between Taiwan and China.  No progress can be achieved without the condition that Taiwan is a part of China. And what you commented on CCP is absolutely ridiculous. CCP has never wanted to deprive  right of people. Under the one-China circumstance, Taiwan people can preserve whatever rights they have. I wonder if you have learned anything about CCP's policy and mainland China, because you spoke qiute in an American tone or a Japanese tone, which makes me sick. I dont think it's wise to make a conclusion of a problem so complex on a unreliable basis. You'd better search for some imformation from HongKong and Marcow if you are not that stubborn as I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 04:23:30 |Display all floors

cartkingsky

Yes, let's look at Hong kong and maccao.   Ever since 1997,  beijing has made over 157 changes in Hong kong already.  The large businesses in HK are now owned by beijing, and beijing installed a candiate in Hong kong's elections. and mysteriously the Beijing candiate always win the elections.  
Each year in Hong Kong 300,000 or so people marches in the streets for democracy and more freedom.

I find it strangely funny,  that chinese in china is more interested in the elections in the foreign country of Taiwan, than trying to change their system in mainland china.  I think chinese should be more involved in changing the system in beijing rather than bothing foreign countries like Taiwan or HK., or Maccao.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-4 08:58:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by writevince at 2007-5-4 04:23
I find it strangely funny...

I find you strangely funny, joe. You as a spoiled children in Sacramento so wish to see war erupt across the strait, will you defend dpp in war?
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.