Views: 28637|Replies: 162

women , home or profession? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-28 15:50:32 |Display all floors
more and more talented, well-educated American women opted to leave their careers to raise their children ,according to a story in Chinadaily by Amy Sommers
for the complete article , click here http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/biz ... /content_860677.htm
this argument seems to exist for centuries and no final conclusion has been given .
some choose to be a housewife and some would like to start their occupational career .
so what do you think ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-28 15:53:54 |Display all floors
nor matter which one you choose ,  one point i should mention here is that Chinese professional women have been holding the double burden right now . they have to go out work to raise the family and play  a housewife role  when go back home after work .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-28 16:40:17 |Display all floors
yes, it is difficult to make choice.  
and now, choice is not needed.
for female not only had to earn monen but  raise child. if the hushand can not take enough one.
if like this ,wife will terribly tired.
why not share the housework with hushand which is very fashion nowadays.
make a oral or paper contact with hushand which despribed what each one had to do at what time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-28 17:24:03 |Display all floors

i bet you have made some contacts with your boy or husband
it 's fair enough even though i am  a boy .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-28 17:51:55 |Display all floors
what's up?
what's happening?
what's is going on on earth?
just to talk , to understand, to negotiate.
then got an answer or a solution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-28 18:31:36 |Display all floors
if  i am a small child . i like the woman at home.
if  i am a husband, i like the professional woman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-29 00:07:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-4-28 15:50
more and more talented, well-educated American women opted to leave their careers to raise their children ,according to a story in Chinadaily by Amy Sommers
for the complete article , click here [ ...

Many women are doing both in Canada...their success are results from years of social refroms and supports (adequate child care facilities, paid maternity leave, etc. )....and a supportive partner is required.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.