Author: holidays

How to be strong for life alone? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-1 04:49:11 |Display all floors

I totally agree with you

Originally posted by lotus_flower at 2007-4-30 05:30
Those people who are always very independent owe nothing to any man, "they expect nothing from any man, they acquire the habit of always considering themselves as standing alone, and they are  ...

We shall know how to rely on ourselves first. That is the biggest lesson we shall learn from life. Of course, when others reach out for you, we shall be grateful and accept it if the offer is helpful. No man is an island. But we are all born alone and die alone. That's our fate.
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 07:18:40 |Display all floors

me vs. others

Thinking of others, caring for others, being interested in others, sharing with others, lending a hand,  lending an ear, etc. will be rewarding, making you feel good, and ,

Your loneliness will go away,
Your self pity will melt away,

You will be getting stronger and stronger.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 10:56:29 |Display all floors

my advise

first  when you have to overcome some difficulties alone,you'd better think your family,your friends,maybe you can gain some courage though that.because they love you.they can give you some support .
second think the difficulies as it is not yours.it is your friends difficulties,then as a freind ,give him/her some advise.
third if you also can not work out it,give up it.sometimes giving up is a way of solve difficulties.Do not let one problem affect you mood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 11:58:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holidays at 2007-5-1 04:49

We shall know how to rely on ourselves first. That is the biggest lesson we shall learn from life. Of course, when others reach out for you, we shall be grateful and accept it if the offer is h ...
But we are all born alone and die alone. That's our fate.

Yes, That is our fate. So just do it
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 12:02:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-5-1 07:18
Thinking of others, caring for others, being interested in others, sharing with others, lending a hand,  lending an ear, etc. will be rewarding, making you feel good, and ,

Your loneliness will ...

Agree with you. Sharing happiness and sorrow with others could let us become a trip in the ocean of people on the world, let us not feel detached from the people around.
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 01:10:43 |Display all floors
I do believe that we could  face a situation that we cann't be handle,sometimes you have to surrender
so keep life easy and simple ,but don't give up 'easily'-----that is what I want to convey to you and I sincerely hope
It would help you a little bit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 03:27:00 |Display all floors

Misery is contagious.

I heard it from somewhere. Not sure it is true or not.
But I do believe everybody has a choice to be happy no matter how difficult the situation may seem.

Cheers

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.