Author: holidays

How to be strong for life alone? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-30 10:49:23 |Display all floors
improve your life ability, never depend on anyboday, anything.
But have someone with you all your life is really pretty good.

www.businessgiftware.biz
[url=http://www.businessgiftware.biz]Business Giftware[/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 10:55:40 |Display all floors

keep calm and let it be what it is

Why we are depressed? because we want more.
When you have difficult, just work hard and try your best to solve it.
Maybe the situation is not so bad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 11:06:32 |Display all floors
Frankly speaking, I always solve the difficulties alone, maybe sometimes it is necessary to ask for help, like what you said, from family or friend, but I didn't do that, I don't think that one's difficulty is the same extent as another's, what you think difficult may easy to others. Most of mine is from spirit, I just feel alone in spirit, it may origined from childhood, of course, it is enfluenced by the family a lot, or it may be inherent. I always find out that the way what I think is largely different from the children or adults around me. So, once I meet difficulty to me, I just think out the way to solve it myself. Just, it is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 17:30:25 |Display all floors

Always being independent is also an attitude towards life

Those people who are always very independent owe nothing to any man, "they expect nothing from any man, they acquire the habit of always considering themselves as standing alone, and they are apt to imagine that their whole destiny is in their own hands.
They believe that individuals must learn to rely on themselves or risk losing freedom."
You cannot call it a bad attitude, can you?
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 20:10:54 |Display all floors
i think the best way getting through difficulties is trying to figure out what you can do to make the stitution better instead of being self-pathetic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 21:27:45 |Display all floors

if you want to be strong, you can be strong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 04:44:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markwu at 2007-4-29 22:06
the end of the road for both optimist and pessimist is the same, yet both take different paths to it.

how to be strong for life alone? when we suffer in a way that is alone and we cannot do anyt ...

Since the beginning and the end is out of our control, we can only have choices in between.
For each minute of our life, the past minute already passed, the coming one do not exist.
So we can ONLY live IN the present.
Some people might take it as live FOR the moment. I think there is big difference between FOR and IN.
Thank you for the sharing.
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.