Author: brianzhang

Japanese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-28 21:37:19 |Display all floors

Japanese

If you need a 2nd language and English is not your 2nd language, then it would help you in business. That said, learning Japanese would help greatly as Japan is investing in China and it will help you more if you have that skill than not.

Japan adopted China's alphabet only. Chinese and Japanese are completely different language's.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 09:48:13 |Display all floors
For me Japanese's muuuch more difficult and painful to learn than English....yes it's of the same origin with Chinese, but quite different in sentence structure and grammar, and just because of some similarities in hanzi and kanji, it confused me from time to time. It was suffering...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 23:10:28 |Display all floors
I was not here for long time,My janpanese is still nothing.
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 23:10:51 |Display all floors
I was not here for long time,My janpanese is still nothing.
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 09:42:22 |Display all floors
In my experience Chinese people can learn Japanese quite quickly. When I was studying Japanese, my Chinese classmates could pass the national proficiency exam in 1 year (studying full-time). This was impossible for other foreigners. Good luck with your Japanese studies!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 03:12:53 |Display all floors
I thought Korea is doing better than Japan.....unless you are looking to be a travel agent/tour guide in which case Korean is still better bet than Japanese .

If you speak fluent Japanese and English, you will make a fortune if you can live in Tokyo but then you need to jump the usual hurdles.....money shouldn't be reason as you might not add any value by simply speaking Japanese if you lack the other skills..
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.