Views: 19835|Replies: 90

Do you really like drinking coffee? [Copy link] 中文

sexyneco has been deleted
Post time 2007-4-25 21:20:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 21:50:33 |Display all floors

hoho, black coffee~~~

you're so serious about it that I almost don't dare say I LIKE IT without a second thought.
Yes, I like coffee, and don't relate it to being stylish or modern! And, I drink, maybe a little excessively, only black coffee, the one that you don't like its bitter and harsh taste
It's really fun to tell how I begin drinking it. Just for the purpose of accelarate metablisom. But somehow the first taste of it was much better than I expected, and the bitterness and acidity of it seem soft and even enjoyable to me. So, ever since then, black coffee is among my favorite drinks and the good thing is, you don't need to worry about taking in too much calaries
The opposite side of it is, I'm kinda addicted to it and whenever it comes into my reach, I won't refuse. Too much caffein is harmful to neural system and burdens the heart, plus favoring the loss of calcium.......some particular syptoms have appeared on me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 22:28:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexyneco at 2007-4-25 21:20
Frankly, I can not get used to the tast of coffee. It's too bitter for me. So I just wonder how many Chinese really like drinking coffee? I mean it. Please do not cheat yourself, whether drinking c ...

There is no question about that, silly question
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-26 00:44:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2007-4-25 21:50
you're so serious about it that I almost don't dare say I LIKE IT without a second thought.
Yes, I like coffee, and don't relate it to being stylish or modern! And, I drink, maybe a little excessi ...

You meant espresso?

I usually drink strong green tea to get by,  once in a while adding a cup of cappuccino to stay up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-26 09:34:33 |Display all floors
Coffee is too stimulative to me, which could makes me exciting for a while and feeling rather clapped-out soon later.

Milk tea is my favorite, especially when i am hungry it brings me warmth and satisfaction.
Learn to love myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-26 14:55:06 |Display all floors

Why didnt you do a poll????????????????????

No
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-26 17:47:05 |Display all floors
It's not I like the taste.
I like the way it makes me feel. Physiological stuff, that is!
KISS
(Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.