Author: zhangxinyue

Let's share some good movies好看的电影介绍 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-16 12:36:18 |Display all floors
Hi, I've watched Rocky II (1979) played by Sylvester Stalone.  I think it's great!  I heard that American people like Rocky was not because how strong he is, but he never gives up in face of difficulty.   I haven't checked out Steven Seagal's films yet, so I'm not sure about it :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 08:29:55 |Display all floors
片名Film name:The Family Stone
译名:斯通一家/婚前大考

导演Director:托马斯•贝祖查Thomas Bezucha

主演Starring:萨拉•杰西卡•帕克Sarah Jessica Parker
          克莱尔•丹妮丝Claire Danes
          黛安•基顿Diane Keaton
          卢克•威尔逊Luke Wilson

类型Genre:喜剧/剧情/爱情Comedy / Drama / Romance

剧情简介Plot summary:The Stones gather for Christmas. Dad's a professor; mom has a secret; there's a gay, deaf son and his lover; a pregnant daughter and her child; a daughter who's judgmental and acerbic, like her mother; and a laid-back observant brother. Everett is the eldest, bringing his fiancée Meredith to meet the family and, probably, to ask for grandma's ring to give her. She's self centered, uptight, and talks too much. Instantly, almost all give her a hard time. She calls her sister to come and help. Meredith, her sister, the Stones, and the family stone conflate. What does Everett see in Meredith, and doesn't she deserve someone to love her for who she is?
       斯通一家聚在一起准备过圣诞。父亲是一位教授;母亲有个秘密准备在圣诞节再公开;有一个聋的同性恋儿子和他的爱人,一个孕妇和她的女儿;一个像母亲一样带着审判的眼光并且尖酸的女儿还有一个奉行享乐主义的兄弟。大儿子埃弗特带回自己的未婚妻梅瑞迪丝回家见公婆,很可能让母亲把外婆留的戒指给他求婚。但他必须要经过“丑媳妇见公婆”这道难关,而且,他那些古灵精怪的同胞们也想必会在此事上出些难题,总之,对自己的这段姻缘满腹担心的他也在期待中惴惴不安。对于这个即将到来的新成员,期待、怀疑、排斥甚至敌意构成了斯通家热闹的缘由。梅瑞迪丝有着时尚的打扮、谨慎的作风、分明的态度,但所有这些很快就让她陷入困境并遭到斯通家的联手对抗,束手无策的她不得不打电话给妹妹朱莉来给自己精神支持。却没想到竟然越帮越忙,当埃弗特看到从未见过面的朱莉将会何变化,梅瑞迪丝能得到真正属于她的爱人吗?一个人对抗一群人,这是痛苦的开始。不过,这毕竟是一部家庭喜剧,整部影片还是充满了欢声笑语。
     (未经允许 严禁转载)  (张馨月 编)
thefamilystone_p3.jpg
My blog:http://i.cn.yahoo.com/zhangxinyue.2008

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 01:35:34 |Display all floors

Meet the parents

"A hilarious movie,impossible not to laugh!"
I t told a story about a maie nurseis and his girl friend wanna to get married,but they should first get her gf's partens permissoin.
so they visited her parents at the weekends, but her pam was an oddity man who was also an ex-CIA ,juring that time ,he made a lot of funs that made me can't stop laugh.
At first the farther didn't like the man ,but finally their ture love win her parents'd supporting.
never miss the flim.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 01:45:09 |Display all floors

Meet the parents

anyone who can tell me how to added pictures ,cause i had prepared the picture but i don;tknow how to add.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-28 10:09:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by atty_cj at 2007-7-24 01:45
anyone who can tell me how to added pictures ,cause i had prepared the picture but i don;tknow how to add.

To  attach your picture to your post, you just need to click the browse button and pick your file name, as shown in the following snapshot.

BTW, I like both Meet The Parents and Meet The Fockers too.

They made me burst into laughter.

[ Last edited by changzhou007 at 2007-8-1 07:53 AM ]
snapshot.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-28 10:13:42 |Display all floors

One Last Dance

After starring in a big hit, Dirty Dancing, Patrick Swayze was shining again in One  Last Dance, in which a group of the retired dancers, at the age of late thirty something, came back to the dancing floor, against the odds, rekindled their passions for dance and love, and shone once more.

Uplifting and inspiring.
one last dance.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-28 10:16:16 |Display all floors

The Tango Lesson

This is a lesson of how to bear the unbearable passion and constrain the unconstrained desire.

The famous cellist, Yo Yo Ma, was playing most of the pieces, as he was also pouring his mixed, strong emotions into the music.

To watch Yo Yo Ma play one of the pieces, you can go to the  links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tMgVMxG95A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z ... related&search=
Tango Lesson.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.