Let's share some good movies好看的电影介绍 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-7 08:33:47 |Display all floors
中文名:《六月六日登陆日》(六月六日断肠时)
英文名Film name:D-Day the Sixth of June

导演Director:亨利•科斯特Henry Koster
主演Starring: 罗伯特•泰勒Robert Taylor, 理查德•托德Richard Todd

类型Genre:爱情 / 战争 / 剧情 / 动作 Romance / War / Drama / Action

Plot Outline:
          It was the night before D-Day. One ship, carrying Special Force Six, leaves ahead of the main invasion on a dangerous mission. On board are British Colonel Wynter and American Captain Parker, who each, in flashback, reminisce about their separate involvements with beauteous Valerie Russell. Will the coming battle (confined to the film's last fifteen minutes) determine which one comes home to her?
         本片是战争与爱情双线发展的典型电影,1944年6月,五十万盟军官兵集结完毕,在盟军发起大规模的攻击命令前,搭载着第六特种部队的军舰已于主力舰队出发前四十分钟起锚,任务是在温特上校的率领下先期登陆,开辟一条通往悬崖下面的通道。军舰在夜幕的掩护下,冒着恶劣的天气向诺曼底进发。在距诺曼底海滩还有两个小时的时候,指挥官温特上校不由得回想起和女朋友瓦莱莉•纳赛尔在一起的快乐时光。战争爆发后,同住伦敦的温特吻别了瓦莱莉,此后两年的时间都在外作战。在孤独等待的日子里,一名叫帕可的美军上尉走进了瓦莱莉的生活。虽然帕克在美国有妻子儿女,但帕克的英俊和风度给瓦莱莉留下了深刻的印象,并在进一步的交往中,两人的感情迅速升温。等温特拖着虚弱的身子从前线回来找到瓦莱莉,瓦莱莉决定回到温特身边。帕克因为“重锤行动”解散而被编入第六特种部队,成了温特手下的一名指挥官。既将到来的战斗将决定两个中谁可回到瓦莱莉的身边吗?
              (未经允许  严禁转载)   (张馨月  编)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-7 08:39 AM ]
sixth day.jpg
My blog:http://i.cn.yahoo.com/zhangxinyue.2008

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-7 08:53:21 |Display all floors
片名Film name:Lord of War
译名:战争之王

导演Director:安德鲁·尼科Andrew Niccol

主演Starring:尼古拉斯·凯奇 Nicolas Cage

类型Genre:战争war/动作action

Plot summary:
         This film charts the rise and fall of Yuri Orlov, from his early days in the early 1980s in Little Odessa, selling guns to mobsters in his local neighbourhood, through to his ascension through the decade of excess and indulgence into the early 90s, where he forms a business partnership with an African warlord and his psychotic son. The film also charts his relationship through the years with his younger brother, his marriage to a famous model, his relentless pursuit by a determined federal agent and his inner demons that sway between his drive for success and the immorality of what he does.
剧情简介
  根据真实故事改编,一部关于战争、金钱和个人良知的动作大片。主人公自欺欺人的相信:军火和其他商品没有什么区别,而忽略了军火背后战争的原罪性,因而最终家破人亡,备受良心的折磨。
   这部《战争之王》更是看点多多,可以看军火大鳄的发家史; 也可以看他如何施巧计迎来自己10 岁开始暗恋的名模; 可以看西非难民如何像蚂蚁分食蜻蜓一样拆掉停在公路上的运输机; 也可以看暴君如何在街头卖弄新买的枪支。

(未经允许  严禁转载)   (张馨月  编)
Lord of war.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-7 09:11:00 |Display all floors
Film name:Gone with the wind
译名:飘/乱世佳人

导演Director:乔治·丘克 George Cukor;维克多·弗莱明 Victor Flemin

编剧Writers::Margaret Mitchell (novel);Sidney Howard (screenplay)
                          Director:Victor Fleming

Starring:克拉克·盖博 Clark Gable;费雯·丽 Vivien Leigh

类型Genre:爱情/剧情/战争Drama / Romance / War

在壮丽的时代画卷上演绎出一个极不寻常的爱情故事,开创了以真实而辽阔的历史背景加虚构人物故事的爱情史诗片先河。

Awards:Won 8 Oscars荣获八项奥斯卡大奖:Best Actress in a Leading Role;Best Actress in a Supporting Role;Best Art Direction;Best Cinematography, Color;Best Director;Best Film Editing;Best Picture;Best Writing, Screenplay

Brilliant Dialogue精彩对白:

1、战争爆发后,在返回塔拉的路上:  

Rhett: Take a good look, my dear. It's a historical moment. You can tell your grandchildren how you watched the Old South disappear one night. They were going to lick the Yankees in a month... the poor, gallant fools...

lick: 消灭,征服        Yankee: <美> 美国人, 美国佬           gallant: 英勇的  

Scarlett: They make me sick, all of them. Getting us all into this with their swaggering and boasting.  

Rhett: That's the way I felt once, about their swaggering and boasting.  

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett, I'm so glad you aren't with the army. You can be proud now, proud that you've been smarter than all of them...  

Rhett: I'm not so proud... This is the turn to Tara... Let the horse breathe bit. Scarlett, are you still determined to do this crazy thing?  

Scarlett: Oh, yes, yes! I know we can get through, Rhett. I'm sure we can.

Rhett: Not we, my dear, you. I'm leaving you here.  

Scarlett: You're what? Rhett, where are you going?  

Rhett: I'm very serious, Scarlett. I'm going to join up with our brave lads in grey. (我要加入到那些穿灰军装的勇敢的小伙子中去。)

swagger: To brag; boast.

Scarlett: But they're running away!  

Rhett: Oh, no. They'll turn and make a last stand if know anything about them. And when they do, I'll be with them. I'm a little late but "better late than..." (噢,不,他们会回来做最后一次抵抗……如果对他们有所了解的话。当他们战斗的时候,我将和他们一起。我是有点迟了,但“迟总比……”)

Scarlett: Rhett, you must be joking!  

Rhett: Selfish to the end, aren't you? Thinking only of your own precious hide with never a thought for the noble cause.

Scarlett: Rhett! How could you do this to me? And why should you go now that, after it's all over, and I need you! Why? Why?  

Rhett: Why? Maybe it's because I've always had a weakness for lost causes... Once they're really lost... Or, maybe, maybe I'm ashamed of myself. Who knows? (为什么?也许是因为我总有一个弱点,站在失败的事业一边……但一旦真的失败了……或者,也许我为自己感到羞耻。谁知道呢?)  

Scarlett: You should die of shame to leave me here alone and helpless!  

Rhett: You, helpless? Heaven help the Yankees if they capture you... Now climb down here, I want to say goodbye.

Scarlett: No.  

Rhett: Climb down!  

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett, please, don't go! You can't leave me! Please! I'll never forgive you!  

Rhett: I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I'll laugh at myself for being an idiot. But there is one thing I do know. And that is that I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces

around us... I love you. Because we're alike. Bad lots both of us... selfish and shrewd (精明的), but able to look things in the eyes and call them by their right names.(坏蛋,我们俩都……自私而精明,但能够正视现实,敢说真话。)  

Scarlett: Don't hold me like that!

Rhett: Scarlett, look at me. I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've ever waited for any woman.

Scarlett: Let me alone.

Rhett: Here's a soldier of the South who loves you, Scarlett, wants to feel your arms around him, wants to carry the memory of your kisses into battle with him. Never mind about loving me. You are a woman sending a soldier to his death, with a beautiful memory... Scarlett, kiss me... Kiss me once.  

Scarlett: You low-down, cowardly, nasty thing, you! They were right... Everybody was right... You, you are not a gentleman!

Rhett: A minor point, at such a moment... Here. If anyone lays a hand on this nag, shoot him, but don't make a mistake and shoot the nag. (此时此刻,这些都是小问题……给,如果有人碰这匹马,你就开枪,不过别搞错了,不要对准马射击。)  

Scarlett: Oh, go on. I want you to go! I hope a cannon ball lands slap on you! I hope you're blown into a million pieces!  I...  

Rhett: Never mind the rest. I follow your general idea. And when I'm dead on the altar(祭坛) of my country, I hope your conscience hurts you. Goodbye, Scarlett. (不必往下说了,我明白你的大意。当我为国牺牲的时候,但愿你的良心受到谴责。再见,斯佳丽。)
(未经允许  严禁转载)  (张馨月  编)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-7 10:48 AM ]
wind.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-7 10:01:25 |Display all floors
中文名称:魂断蓝桥
英文名称Film nmae:Waterloo Bridge

•导演Director: 默夫云.莱罗依 Mervyn LeRoy

•主演Starring: 费雯.丽 Vivien Leigh 罗伯特.泰勒 Robert Taylor

•Awards: Nominated for 2 Oscars.

Plot summary:
     On the eve of World War II, a British officer revisits Waterloo Bridge and recalls the young man he was at the beginning of World War I and the young ballerina he met just before he left for the front. Myra stayed with him past curfew and is thrown out of the corps de ballet. She survives on the streets of London, falling even lower after she hears her true love has been killed in action. But he wasn't killed. Those terrible years were nothing more than a bad dream is Myra's hope after Roy finds her and takes her to his family's country estate.
    第一次世界大战期间,陆军上尉克罗宁在难得休假中邂逅了芭蕾舞女郎玛拉,两人坠入爱河并互订终身,然而征召令提前到来,使得这对战火鸳鸯多受爱的煎熬;克罗宁未道别便赶赴战场,后来玛拉以为爱人已战死沙场,伤心之余沦落风尘。战后玛拉与克罗宁意外相逢,她自觉形秽无法继续这份恋情,最后玛拉在两人初识的滑铁卢桥上车祸身亡,战火下的凄美爱情故事永远令人回味。
   <<魂断蓝桥>>的成功,不仅仅是向人们展示了爱的真谛,更重要的是向人召唤着和平的珍贵和战争的罪恶。如果没有战争,如果处在和平年代,洛伊和玛拉一定会白头偕老,过着幸福的生活。“拒绝战争,争取和平”,珍惜今天的美好时光,不要让他们的悲剧再次重演!主题曲《友谊地久天长》更是风靡全世界.
The pleased song in this film:Auld Lang Syne(written by Robert Burns )

Should auld acquanintance be forgot,
    And never brought to mind?
    Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
    And days of auld long syne?
    And here's a hand,my trusty friend
    And gie's a hand o' thine;
    We'll take a cup o' kindness yet.
    For auld lang syne.
    For auld lang syne my dear,
    For auld lang syne,
    We'll take a cup o' kindness yet
    For auld lang syne.
    [作者简介]罗伯特•彭斯在英国文学史上占有特殊重要的地位,他复活并丰富了苏格兰民歌;他的诗歌富有音乐性,可以歌唱。
彭斯生于苏格兰民族面临被异族征服的时代,因此,他的诗歌充满了激进的民主、自由的思想。诗人生活在破产的农村,和贫苦的农民血肉相连。他的诗歌歌颂了故国家乡的秀美,抒写了劳动者纯朴的友谊和爱情。苏格兰人》歌颂反抗英国侵略的民族英雄,号召人民起来争取自由;《两只狗》揭露地主阶级的荒淫无耻;《威利长老的祈祷》讥讽牧师的伪善。著名的抒情诗有《一朵红红的玫瑰》,《高原玛丽》,《往昔的时光》等。
    [赏析]Auld Lang Syne 这首诗被人谱了曲,在每年新年零点到来之时,全欧美都会齐唱的这首不朽之作。在经典电影---“魂断蓝桥”中,此曲被作为主旋律。
     注释:
    1.Auld 相当于Old, Auld Lang Syns 相当于Old Long Since,意思是The good old days.
    2.acquaintance是熟人的意思.
    3. gie's相当于give us
    4.o' thine
    5.tak' =take
    6. o'=of
    友谊地久天长
    怎能忘记旧日朋友
    心中能不怀念?
    旧日朋友怎能相忘,
    友谊地久天长。
    我们往日情意相投,
    让我们紧握手,
    让我们举杯痛饮,
    友谊地久天长。
    友情常在我心,
    亲密的朋友
    举杯痛饮,
    同声歌唱友谊地久天长。

费雯•丽:一位天才女演员
  费雯•丽(Vivien Leigh)1913年生于印度,英国国籍,曾就读于英国皇家戏剧艺术学院。婚姻状况:1932年嫁首任丈夫律师霍尔曼,1933年生女儿苏珊妮,1938年8月离婚。两天后与劳伦斯•奥立弗结婚,1960年离婚。这位天才的演员,于1967年在心力交瘁中极其孤独地死在伦敦寓所。费雯丽主要作品:《愚人船》、《欲望号街车》、《汉米登夫人》、《魂断蓝桥》、《乱世佳人》(《飘》)等。曾因《欲望号街车》和《乱世佳人》两次获奥斯卡最佳女主角奖。
  美国影星罗伯特•泰勒(Robert Taylor 1911-1969),1911年出生于美国,曾主演影片《茶花女》、《魂断蓝桥》等。其他主要作品:《茶花女》(1937)、《魂断蓝桥》(1940)、《豪华的荡妇》(1936)、《幸运之夜》(1939)、《新婚浩劫》(1946)等。

(未经允许  严禁转载)    (张馨月  编)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-7 10:04 AM ]
waterloo1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-7 10:38:29 |Display all floors
Film name片名:Roman Holiday
译名:《罗马假日》

Director导演: 威廉·惠勒William Wyler

Writers编剧alton Trumbo (story) (front Ian McLellan Hunter)
              Ian McLellan Hunter (screenplay)

Starring主演: 格里高利·派克Gregory Peck;奥黛丽·赫本Audrey Hepburn

类型Genre:剧情片/爱情片/喜剧片Drama / Romance / Comedy

Awards:Won 3 Oscars
         荣获三项奥斯卡大奖:Best Actress in a Leading Role;Best Costume Design, Black-and-White;Best Writing, Motion Picture Story Dalton Trumbo

Plot summary:
         Princess Anne embarks on a highly publicized tour of Europian capitals. When she and her royal entourage arrive in Rome, she begins to rebel against her restricted, regimented schedule. One night Anne sneaks out of her room, hops into the back of a delivery truck and escapes her luxurious confinement. However, a sedative she was forced to take earlier starts to take effect, and the princess is soon fast asleep on a public bench. She is found by Joe Bradley, an American newspaper reporter stationed in Rome. He takes her back to his apartment. The next morning Joe dashes off to cover the Princess Anne press conference, unaware that she is sleeping on his couch! Once he realizes his good fortune, Joe promises his editor an exclusive interview with the princess.
        故事讲述了一位欧洲某国公主出使意大利,悄悄溜出宫殿,被某报记者带回家,留宿一夜。第二日,记者通过报纸发现昨晚留宿的女孩与公主颇为相似,想借此机会发条独家消息,稳赚一笔,遂带着女孩四处游玩,期间闯祸不少,却乘机让好友偷拍下来。同时官方也在到处寻找公主,都被记者巧妙躲避。一天过去了,公主终于要回宫了,俩人依依惜别,才发现彼此已有了感觉。最后的记者招待会上,俩人语带双关,以示告别,那些偷拍的照片成了最好的礼物。
   《罗马假日》的情节简单的很,是爱情文艺片的典范,片中毫无大制作大场面,情节也简单得很,但清纯的公主和年轻的记者之间的爱情感动了每一个人,那种单纯的爱时至今日仍被许多人留恋,影片将罗马的名胜风光生动地溶入剧情之中,将一部浪漫爱情喜剧拍得十分温馨悦目。格利高里·派克和奥黛丽·赫本的成功出演以及罗马的街头风景(影片中罗马的“三岔路喷泉”、“西班牙台阶”、“真理之口”、梯伯河等著名景点均有出现)成为了世界经典,尤其是奥黛利·赫本,其魅力倾倒了无数影迷,可爱的赫本头也随之流芳百世。

格里高利·派克(Gregory Peck)于1916年出生于加利福尼亚州南部圣地牙哥的拉贺亚,他大学原本主修医科后转为英语,毕业后开始了自己的演艺生涯。派克自20世纪40年代开始从影,拍摄过60多部影片,曾5次获奥斯卡提名。他于1963年以《杀死一只知更鸟》,又译为《梅岗城的故事》)中的出色表演而获得奥斯卡最佳男演员奖。演出的其他著名电影还有:《百万英镑》、《爱德华医生》、《王国的钥匙》、《鹿苑长春》、《君子协定》、《晴空血战史》等。

奥黛丽·赫本(Audrey Hepburn)于1929年出生于比利时布鲁塞尔,父亲是一名英国银行家,母亲是一名荷兰女男爵。她后来进入伦敦的一所芭蕾舞学校学习,毕业后,成为一名职业模特。1948年开始演电影,1953年因电影《罗马假日》获得了奥斯卡最佳女主角奖。赫本一生共拍摄了31部影片,后来还因《第凡尼的早餐》、《窈窕淑女》等影片4次获得奥斯卡提名。1988至1993年,赫本还是联合国的亲善大使,1993年因乳腺癌病逝于瑞士。
  (未经允许  严禁转载)  (张馨月  编)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-8 09:56 AM ]
Roman.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-8 09:43:54 |Display all floors
中文名称:窈窕淑女
英文名称Film name:My Fair Lady

主演Starring:奥黛丽 赫本 (Audrey Hepburn)
              雷克斯 哈里森 (Rex Harrison)
              斯坦利 霍洛韦 (Stanley Holloway)

类型Genre:喜剧/家庭/音乐/爱情Comedy / Family / Musical / Romance / Drama

Awards: Won 8 Oscar Awards荣获最佳男主角, 最佳艺术指导(彩色片),最佳摄影(彩色片),最佳服装设计(彩色片), 最佳导演,最佳音乐(配乐), 奥斯卡最佳影片, 最佳音响共八项奥斯卡奖:Best Actor in a Leading Role; Best Art Direction-Set Decoration, Color; Best Cinematography, Color; Best Costume Design, Color; Best Director; Best Music, Scoring of Music, Adaptation or Treatment; Best Picture; Best Sound.

Plot Summary:
   Gloriously witty adaptation of the Broadway musical about Professor Henry Higgins, who takes a bet from Colonel Pickering that he can transform unrefined, dirty Cockney flower girl Eliza Doolittle into a lady, and fool everyone into thinking she really is one, too! He does, and thus young aristocrat Freddy Eynsford-Hill falls madly in love with her. But when Higgins takes all the credit and forgets to acknowledge her efforts, Eliza angrily leaves him for Freddy, and suddenly Higgins realizes he's grown accustomed to her face and can't really live without it.
  《窈窕淑女》故事取材于英国作家萧伯纳(Bernard Shaw)的作品《皮革马里翁》(PYGMALION), 这是一部经典浪漫的爱情电影。亨利.希金斯(Henry Higgins)是一名固执傲慢的语言学教授。有一天他遇到了言语粗俗的卖花女伊莉莎.多莉特(Eliza Doolittle),告诉她一个人的语音标志着这个人的社会地位,如果她改进发音就可能会有一份体面的工作。教授回家后,遇到了同行皮克林(Pickering)上校,他告诉上校他能在六个月内把一个下层社会的女子培养成为上流社会的淑女。上校与教授打赌此事不可能。第二天恰好伊莉莎来了,在上校的帮助下,她成了教授的学生。经过刻苦学习,她取得了巨大进步,变得谈吐高雅、仪态端庄。最后在一次大型舞会上,她被介绍给上层社会,赢得了众人的赞美,并被皇家语音专家认为是某国的公主。教授回家后,兴高采烈地向上校索要赌金,完全忽视了伊莉莎,伊莉莎一怒之下,忿然离去。此时若有所失的教授才感到伊莉莎已成为自己生活的一部分。

Brilliant Dialogue精彩对白:

当Higgins逼Eliza不停地练习语音的时候,他说了下面这段话:
But think what you're trying to accomplish. Just think what you're dealing with.The majesty and grandeur of the English language.... It's the greatest possession we have. The noblest thoughts that ever flowed through the hearts of men...are contained in its extraordinary,imaginative...and musical mixtures of sounds.
下面是影片中的两句用来训练Eliza发音的绕口令:
"In Hartford, Hereford and Hampshire,Hurricanes hardly happen."
"The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain."
我觉得Eliza在剧中说得最帅的一句话就是,"I will teach phonetics."
Eliza:I'll go and be a teacher.
Higgins:What'll you teach, in heaven's name?
Eliza:What you taught me. I'll teach phonetics.
从一个满口乡音的卖花女到一个可以教语音的淑女,这难道不帅么?^___^
想改善自己英语口音的人一定要看看这部电影,学学Eliza那股韧劲。

(未经允许 严禁转载)  (张馨月 编)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-8 09:54 AM ]
myfairlady02.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-8 09:50:29 |Display all floors
译名:第凡内早餐.
英文名Film name:Breakfast at Tiffany's

导演Director:Blake Edwards

主演Starring:奥黛丽•赫本, George Peppard乔治派伯

类型Genre:剧情Drama / 喜剧Comedy / 爱情Romance

Awards:Won 2 Oscars:Best Music, Original Song and Best Music, Scoring of a Dramatic or Comedy Picture荣获最佳电影歌曲和最佳电影配乐两个奥斯卡大奖,主题歌《月亮河》因此成为经典歌曲。

Plot Summary:
   Based on Truman Capote's 1958 novella of the same title, BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S (1961) is the story of a woman on her own making her way in the big city.  As stories go, it is short on plot but rich in characterization which may explain why its protagonist, Holly Golightly, has become Audrey Hepburn's most memorable screen persona.  In the hands of director Blake Edwards, the film neglects much of the book's foreboding edge, but gains an unforgettable comedic touch which actually helps accentuate the darker moments.  In addition, Henry Mancini's musical score and Hubert de Givenchy's gowns for Ms. Hepburn successfully uphold Capote's style when the story itself is forced to leave his writing behind. Like the protagonist at its heart, BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S is quirky, funny, bewildering, serious, sophisticated and bittersweet -- and as movies go, great entertainment.
   电影《第凡内早餐》改编自楚六卡波特(Truman Capote)的畅销短篇小说。在奥黛丽赫本成功地诠释了剧中女主角荷莉这位向往进入上流社会的乡下女孩后,影迷已经将两人的名字画上等号。荷莉是位行事作风开放,社交手段高超的纽约高级玩伴女郎,最喜欢在第凡内珠宝店外吃早餐排解烦闷,梦想着有天可以嫁给巴西富豪挤进名流圈。住在她楼下的保罗是位不得志的英俊小作家,正被富婆供养在公寓里。两人因为各种的意外而认识彼此,并成为无所不谈的好友,但是荷莉亟欲脱离现况的意志让她渐渐迷失了方向,保罗要如何协助她在这场大都会梦想追逐战中找到真正的爱情呢?
    《第凡尼的早餐 Breakfast at Tiffanys》除了有优雅美丽、闪闪动人的奥黛丽.赫本外,其主题曲“月亮河”(Moon River)更是让人难以忘怀,由亨利.曼西尼(Henry Mancini)作曲,安迪•威廉斯(Andy Williams)演唱,并获得三十四届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲。其婉转低回的旋律回肠荡气,逼人深思。月亮河,一条多么美丽的河啊!而在影片中,奥黛丽.赫本坐在窗前拿着吉它的原唱,细腻地倾诉她的梦想,更成为一个令人难忘的经典场景!

The classic song of this film:Moon River
Moon river, wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style some day
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker
Wherever you're goin', i'm goin' your way
two drifters, off to see the world
there's such a lot of world to see
we're after the same rainbow's end, waitin''round the bend
my huckleberry friend, moon river, and me
(moon river, wider than a mile)
(I'm crossin' you in style some day)
oh, dream maker, you heart breaker
wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way
two drifters, off to see the world
there's such a lot of world to see
We're after that same rainbow's end, waitin''round the bend
my huckleberry friend, moon river, and me
(moon river, moon river)

(未经允许 严禁转载)  (张馨月 编)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-8 10:10 AM ]
breakfast.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.