Author: zhangxinyue

Let's share some good movies好看的电影介绍 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-4 22:42:06 |Display all floors
Yes,the best way to study english well is finding out the way in which  u r interested!

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-5 03:00 PM ]
My blog:http://i.cn.yahoo.com/zhangxinyue.2008

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 15:03:40 |Display all floors
片名:特洛伊/木马屠城
英文名Film name:Troy

导演Director:沃尔夫冈•彼德森 Wolfgang Petersen

主演Starring:戴安•克鲁格 Diane Kruger;奥兰多•布鲁姆 Orlando Bloom;
                          布拉德•皮特 Brad Pitt

类型Genre:剧情 历史 爱情 动作 战争 Drama / History / Romance/Action /War

Plot summary:
          In the year 1193 B.C., the Trojan prince, convinces Helen, Queen of Sparta, to leave her husband Menelaus, and sail with him back to Troy. After Menelaus finds out that his wife was taken by the Trojans, he asks his brother Agamemnom to help him get her back. Agamemnon sees this as an opportunity for power. So they set off with 1,000 ships holding 50,000 Greeks to Troy. With the help of Achilles, the Greeks are able to fight the never before defeated Trojans. But they come to a stop by Hector, Prince of Troy. Bloody battle between the two countries last for 10 years, finally the Greeks adopt the stratagem that they pretend to withdraw troops and leave a giant Trojan horse to the enemy to take it as the spoil of war into the city, the Trojans can’t think that a group of Greek warriors are hidden in the horse,at night they come out of it and collaborate with forces from outside to defeat Troy.
  公元前1193年,特洛伊的王子帕里斯(奥兰多.布鲁姆饰)爱上了斯巴达国王(布兰登.格雷森饰)的妻子海伦(黛安.克鲁格),并把她带回了特洛伊。斯巴达王又是嫉妒又是愤怒,他找到了自己的哥哥,迈锡尼国王阿伽门农(布莱恩.寇克斯饰),请求他的帮忙,阿伽门农正好也希望征服特洛伊,于是借此机会建立了一支希腊联军以讨伐特洛伊。在这支联军中,第一勇士自然是阿喀琉斯(布拉德.彼特饰),但是,要攻下特洛伊又谈何容易,这是一座被坚固的城墙保护着的城市,易守不易攻,在赫克托耳王子(艾瑞克.巴拉饰)的带领下,特洛伊人民为守住自己的家园而战…… 两个国家血流成河的围城战役历时十年骑虎难下,最后希腊人用计假装退兵,留下一匹巨型木马让敌方带进城门做战利品,谁知木马内藏着一批希腊勇士,夜里出来开城,里应外合攻克特洛伊。

Award:Nominated for Best Achievement in Costume Design Oscar Award
本片获奥斯卡最佳服装设计提名

Brilliant lines精彩对白:
1.Achilles: At night I sometimes see them. The faces of the men I killed. They're waiting for me on the far bank of the Styx. They say, "Welcome, brother."
2.Achilles: Be careful King of kings. First you need the victory.
3.Achilles: Before my time is done I will look down on your corpse and smile.
4.Achilles: Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed
5.Achilles: Greece got along fine before I was born. And Greece will remain Greece long after I am gone.
6.Achilles: He killed my cousin!
7.Achilles: I chose nothing. I was born and this is what I am.
8.Achilles: I told you how to fight but I never told you why to fight.
9.Achilles: Imagine a king who fights his own battles. Wouldn't that be a sight?
10.Achilles: Immortality is yours!
11.Achilles: Is there no one else? Is there no one else?
12.Achilles: It never ends.
13.Achilles: Let me tell you a secret, something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be more lovely than you are now. We will never be here again.
14.Achilles: Let no man forget how menacing we are; we are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting, beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it, it's yours!
15.Achilles: Maybe kings were too far behind him to see.
16.Achilles: Men are wretched things.
17.Achilles: Perhaps the kings were too far behind to see: the soldiers won the battle.
18.Achilles: Perhaps your brother can comfort them. I hear he's good at charming other men's wives.
19.Achilles: Play your tricks on me. But not on my cousin.
20.Achilles: Priam?
21.Achilles: That is why no one will remember your name.
22.Achilles: The gods envy us... because every breath might be our last. Everything's more beautiful that way.
23.Achilles: There are no pacts between lions and men.
24.Achilles: Well, I wouldn't be bothering with the shield then, would I?
25.Achilles: What life?
26.Achilles: Would you leave Troy?
27.Achilles: Yes, but who will you fight for when I'm gone? Soldiers fight for kings they've never even met. They fight when they're told to fight, they die when they're told to die.
28.Achilles: You don't have to fear me girl. You're the only Trojan who can say that.
29.Achilles: You gave me peace in a lifetime of war.
30.Achilles: You were brave to fight them.
31.Achilles: You won't have eyes tonight, you won't have ears or a tongue. You will wander the underworld blind, deaf, and dumb, and all the dead will know, "This is Hector, the fool who thought he killed Achilles."
32.Achilles: You're still my enemy in the morning.
33.Achilles: [removing his helmet] Now you know who you are fighting!
34.Achilles: [to Hector] Get up, Prince of Troy! I won't let a stone rob me of my glory!
35.Achilles: [to his men] Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!
36.Achilles: [To Priam] You are a far better king than the one leading this army.
37.Achilles: [when asked why he let Hector go] It's too early in the day to be killing princes.
38.Agamemnon: A great victory was won today, but that victory was not yours. Kings do not kneel to Achilles. Kings do not pay homage to Achilles.
39.Agamemnon: Achilles can't be controled!
40.Agamemnon: Achilles is one man!
41.Agamemnon: Careful boy, my mercy has limits.
42.Agamemnon: Hector fights for his country! Achilles fights only for himself!
43.Agamemnon: History remembers KINGS, not soldiers! Tomorrow we'll batter down the gates of Troy. I'll build monuments for victory on every island of Greece. I'll carve Agamemnon in the stones.
44.Agamemnon: I almost lost this war because of you.
45.Agamemnon: I have two wishes. If you grant them, no more of your people need die. First, you must give Helen back to my brother. Second, Troy must submit to my command and fight for me whenever I call.
46.Agamemnon: Look around you Hector, I brought all the warriors of Greece to your shores.
47.Agamemnon: Of all the warlords loved by the gods, I hate him the most.
48.Agamemnon: Peace is for women and the weak.
49.Agamemnon: Then every son of Troy shall die.
50.Agamemnon: You came here so your name would be remembered in history. But Kings are remembered - not soldiers. Kings did not surrender to Achilles. Kings did not bow to Achilles.
51.Agamemnon: [on the death of Patroclus] That boy may have just saved the war for us.
52.Agamemnon: [upon seeing Achilles' boat to land first on the beaches of Troy] The man wants to die!
53.Ajax: [to his shipmates, as they approach the Trojan beach] Row you whores! Greeks are dying!
54.Andromache: No...
55.Andromache: [To Hector] I can't imagine life without you.
56.Briseis: Do you enjoy provoking me?
57.Briseis: I thought you were a dumb brute. I could have forgiven a dumb brute.
58.Briseis: Stop! Too many men have died today! If killing is your only talent, that's your curse. I don't want anyone dying for me.
59.Briseis: To be a great warrior.
                                         (未经允许 严禁转载) (张馨月 编)
Troy.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-7 06:56:30 |Display all floors
译名:阿甘正传
Film name:Forrest Gump

导演Director:罗伯特·泽米吉斯Robert Zemeckis

编剧Writer:温斯顿·格鲁姆Winston Groom  .....(novel);
                    艾瑞克·罗斯Eric Roth  .....(screenplay)

演员Starring:汤姆·汉克斯Tom Hanks  .....Forrest Gump

Genre:Comedy / Drama / Romance

Awards:Won 6 Oscars影片《阿甘正传》一举获得了最佳影片、最佳男主角、最佳导演、最佳改编剧本、最佳剪辑和最佳视觉效果Best Picture;Best Actor in a Leading Role;Best Director;Best Film Editing;Best Writing, Screenplay Based on Material from Another Medium;Best Effects, Visual Effects;等六项大奖

Plot summary:
         The story follows the life of low I.Q. Forrest Gump and his meeting with the love of his life Jenny. The film chronicles his accidental experiences with some of the most important people and events in America from the late 1950's through the 1970's including a meeting with Elvis Presley, JFK, Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon, fighting in Vietnam, etc. The problem is, he's too stupid to realize the significance of his actions. Forrest becomes representative of the baby boomer generation having walked through life blindly.
         智商只有70的阿甘听从朋友珍妮的话开始以“跑”躲避别人的捉弄。中学时,他为了躲避别人而跑进了一所大学的橄榄球场,被破格录取,并成了橄榄球巨星,受到肯尼迪总统接见。阿甘大学毕业后入伍去了越南,结识了两个朋友:热衷捕虾的布巴和长官邓?泰勒上尉。这时,珍妮已经堕落,过着放荡的生活。甘一直爱着珍妮,但珍妮却不爱他。战争结束后,甘作为英雄受到约翰逊总统接见。一次和平集会上,甘跟珍妮短暂的相逢。在“说到就要做到”这一信条的指引下,甘最终闯出了一片属于自己的天空,结识了许多美国的名人,经历了很多历史事件。最后,甘通过捕虾成了一名企业家。为了纪念死去的布巴,他成立了布巴?甘公司,并把公司的一半股份给了布巴的母亲,自己去做一名园丁。在隐居生活中,他时常思念珍妮。终于有一天她回来了,和甘共同生活了一段日子,之后又悄然离去。醒来的甘木然坐在门前的长椅上,然后突然开始奔跑。他跑步横越了美国,又一次成了名人。回乡途中,他收到珍妮的信。他又一次见到珍妮,带着一个小男孩——那是他的儿子。这时的珍妮已经得了不治之症。三人回到家乡,度过一段幸福时光。珍妮过世了,他们的儿子也已到了上学的年龄。甘送儿子上了校车,坐在公共汽车站的长椅上,回忆起了他一生的遭遇。

Brilliant Dialogue精彩对白:
           Forrest: Hello. My name's Forrest. Forrest Gump. You wanna chocolate. I could eat about a million and a half of these. My mama always said "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get ." Those must be comfortable shoes. I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing. I wish I had shoes like that.

Woman: My feet hurt.

Forrest: Mama always said "There's an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes." Where they're going. Where they've been. I've worn lots of shoes. I bet if I think about it real hard I could remember my first pair of shoes. Mama said they would take me anywhere. She said they were my magic shoes.

Doctor: Alright, Forrest. Open your eyes now. Let's take a little walk around. How do they feel? His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump. As strong as I've ever seen. But his back is as crooked as a politician. But we're going to straighten him right up now, aren't we, Forrest?

Mrs.Gump: Forrest!

Forrest: Now when I was a baby, Mama named me after the great Civil War hero, General Nathan Bedford Forrest. She said we was related to him in some way and what he did was, he started up this club called the Ku Klux Klan. They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something. They'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around. Anyway, that's how I got my name, Forrest Gump. Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me that sometimes we all do things that, well, just don't make no sense.
  (未经允许  严禁转载)   (张馨月 编)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-7 11:34 AM ]
Forrest Gump.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-7 07:29:07 |Display all floors

Film name:Sleepless in Seattle
译名: 西雅图夜未眠

导演Starring: 诺拉 伊弗龙 (Nora Ephron)

主演Starring: Tom Hanks / Meg Ryan

Awards:Nominated for 2 Oscars

Plot summary:
        Sam Baldwin, a Chicago architect, has just lost his wife to cancer. He and his son Jonah had recently moved to Seattle, but Jonah thinks his father needs a new wife in order to get back on track. One evening, he calls into a national radio advice show and persuades his father to also go on the air. The call is heard by thousands of women across the nation, including Annie Reed, a journalist from Baltimore, Maryland. Of the thousands of letters which flood them, Jonah finds one he likes. He tries to convince his father to go to New York City to meet her on Valentine's Day, but Sam refuses, due to the great distance and that she could be a psychopath like in Fatal Attraction. Knowing his father will follow him, Jonah flies to New York City. Jonah gets a taxi to the Empire State Building, saying he's going to meet his new mother. Sam, close behind, finally catches up with Jonah, who didn't find Annie. Jonah and Sam leave just before Annie rushes in. She is resignedly looking for them when she sees a child's backpack. When she turns around, Jonah and Sam have returned for Jonah's backpack. Sam holds out his hand and the three walk out together, with Jonah triumphantly leading the way.
        自从妻子玛吉病逝后, 山姆就一直带着8岁的儿子乔纳默默地生活着。他谢绝了朋友的安慰和再婚的介绍,他相信真正的爱只有一次,他永远不会再找到象玛吉一样的女人了。为了调整心情,他决定离开芝加哥到西雅图去过一种新的生活。

时间已经是一年半以后。巴尔的摩的一位女记者安妮与男朋友沃尔特订婚了。她决定去华盛顿和男友一起过圣诞节。在汽车上,安妮打开收音机听情感热线,正好听到乔纳打电话要求给爸爸找一个妻子。山姆十分生气,但在主持人的耐心劝导下,他讲述了自己的经历。他知道乔纳需要一个新妈妈,但他明白再也找不到象原来那样完美的家了。安妮被这个伤感的故事深深触动了。过完圣诞,安妮回到办公室时,发现几乎所有的同事都在谈论这件事。传说有2000个女人想和山姆取得联系。安妮告诉自己她爱着的是沃尔特,可奇怪的是她又很关心那个“西雅图未眠人”。

山姆在同事的劝说下,决定同一个叫维多利亚的女子见面约会。而安妮每次听那节目录音都感动得热泪盈眶。她终于写信去约山姆情人节在纽约帝国大厦顶楼见面。乔纳认为维多利亚不适合父亲,却对安妮的来信很亲近。安妮以做报道为名来到西雅图,正看见山姆迎接好友苏茜,她误认为那是山姆的女友而放弃与山姆见面,两人只打了个照面。安妮回来后,决定彻底放弃这种古怪的感情去爱沃尔特,而不再理会那个约会了。

由于山姆并不打算去纽约赴约,乔纳偷偷地上了飞机,独自来到了纽约去见那个“安妮”。但他却找不到安妮。而安妮在经过认真考虑后也将自己这一段时间的感情经历告诉了沃尔特,并将戒指还给了他。沃尔特早已觉察到她的变化,他平静地接受了分手。山姆知道乔纳独自去了纽约,也赶了过去。天黑时,山姆终于在帝国大厦顶楼找到了苦苦等候的儿子。安妮终于决定去赴约会,但她赶到时只看到了一只帆布背包。正在此时,故意留下那只包的乔纳拉着父亲又回到了这里。双方一见面就立刻明白了对方是自己要见的人,也正是自己内心中所希望的伴侣。乔纳伸出双手,一边牵着父亲,一边拉着安妮。三个人一起走进了美丽的夜色之中。

Sleepless in Seattle was nominated for two 1994 Academy Awards: Best Music, Original Song for "A Wink and a Smile,, music by Marc Shaiman, lyrics by Ramsey McLean; and Best Writing, Screenplay Written Directly for the Screen for Nora Ephron, David S. Ward, and Jeff Arch.

西雅图不眠夜...精选台词

Sleepless in Seattle 西雅图不眠夜
  1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
  2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
  3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
  4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
  5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
  6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
  7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
  8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
  9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
      10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
  11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
  12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
  13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
  14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

The classic song of this movie:When i fall in love 当我坠入爱河 【西雅图未眠夜】
when i fall in love
it will be forever
or i i never fall in love
in a restless world like this is
love is ended before it begun
and too many moonlight kisses
seem to cool in
the warmth of the sun
when i give my heart
it will be completely
or i never give my heart
and the moment i can feel that
you feel that way too
is when i fall in love
with you
when i fall i love
it will be forever
or i i never fall in love
in a restless world like this is
love is ended before it begun
and too many moonlight kisses
seem to cool in
the warmth of the sun
when i give my heart
it will be completely
or i never give my heart
and the moment i can feel that
you feel that way too
is when i fall in love
when i fall in love
when i fall in love
with you

(未经允许  严禁转载)                 (张馨月  编)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-7 01:15 PM ]
sleepless.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-7 07:59:27 |Display all floors

中文片名:《拯救大兵瑞恩》
英文名Film name:(Saving Private Ryan)

导演Director: 史蒂文 斯皮尔伯格 (Steven Spielberg)

主演Starring: Tom Hanks

Awards:Won 5 Oscars荣获五项奥斯卡大奖:Best Cinematography;Best Director;Best Effects, Sound Effects Editing;Best Film Editing;Best Sound

Plot summary:
   Opening with the Allied invasion of Normandy on 6 June 1944, members of the 2nd Ranger Battalion under Cpt. Miller fight ashore to secure a beachhead. Amidst the fighting, two brothers are killed in action. Earlier in New Guinea, a third brother is KIA. Their mother, Mrs. Ryan, is to receive all three of the grave telegrams on the same day. The United States Army Chief of Staff, George C. Marshall, is given an opportunity to alleviate some of her grief when he learns of a fourth brother, Private James Ryan, and decides to send out 8 men (Cpt. Miller and select members from 2nd Rangers) to find him and bring him back home to his mother...
   该片以1944年6月6日诺曼底登陆为背景:美国依阿华州瑞恩太太的三个儿子先后在战争中为国捐躯,小儿子瑞恩在前线又与部队失去了联系,下落不明,为了防止后方人民产生厌战情绪,美军决定派遣一支由上尉约翰.米勒(汤姆.汉克斯饰)率领的小分队深入敌后寻找瑞恩。8 人冒着生命危险去寻找一个不知生死的人,迎接他们的将是战火的洗礼和生命价值的重新认识。电影的头半个小时里,斯皮尔伯格几乎是不带修饰和回避的为我们展现了战争的真正残酷的一面,那些从小灌输在我们脑袋里英雄必胜甚至是不费吹灰之力胜利的概念霎那间被击打的粉碎。当我们看到盟军士兵茫然的走在海滩上寻找自己的断臂的时候,当我们看着画面里那个年轻的头颅转瞬间被子弹击中血肉横飞甚至仿佛要飞出画面落到我身上的时候,我们都会本能的想要回避这一切。

Brilliant Dialogue:精彩对白:

Captain Hamill: Paris you got Berlin.
Captain Hamill: Valognes you got Cherbourg.
Captain Hamill: You got to take Caen so you can take Saint Lo.
Captain John Miller: "The Statue of Liberty is kaput" - that's disconcerting.
Captain John Miller: All of them.
Captain John Miller: And then that big boat home.
Captain John Miller: Anyone wanna answer that?
Captain John Miller: Back home, when I'd tell people what I do for a living, they'd think, "Well, yeah, that figures." But over here, it's a... a big mystery. So I guess I've changed some.
Captain John Miller: Caparzo, get that kid back up there!
Captain John Miller: Cherbourg you got Paris.
Captain John Miller: FUBAR
Captain John Miller: Get your gear. Let's go.
Captain John Miller: He better be worth it. He better go home and cure a disease, or invent a longer-lasting light bulb.
Captain John Miller: I don't gripe to you. I don't gripe in front of you. You should know that.
Captain John Miller: I guess that's Emerson's way of finding the bright side.
Captain John Miller: I just know that every man I kill, the farther away from home I feel.
Captain John Miller: I thought *you* were my mother.
Captain John Miller: I'll see you on the beach
Captain John Miller: In that case, I'd say this is an excellent mission, sir, with an extremely valuable objective, sir. Worthy of my best efforts, sir. Moreover, I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private James Ryan and am willing to lay down the lives of me and my men - -especially you, Reiben - -to ease her suffering.
Captain John Miller: Is that what I'm supposed to tell your mother when she gets another folded American flag?
Captain John Miller: It's like finding a needle in a stack of needles.
Captain John Miller: James... I'm here to tell you your brothers were killed in combat. They're dead.
Captain John Miller: Mike, Are you all right?
Captain John Miller: Ninety-four. But that means I've saved the lives of ten times that many, doesn't it? Maybe even 20, right? Twenty times as many? And that's how simple it is. That's how you... that's how you rationalize making the choice between the mission and the man.
Captain John Miller: No more than two feet away from me. And that's not negotiable.
Captain John Miller: Our objective is to win the war.
Captain John Miller: Sometimes I wonder if I've changed so much, my wife is even gonna recognize me whenever it is I get back to her, and how I'll ever be able to, tell about days like today. Ahh, Ryan. I don't know anything about Ryan, I don't care. The man means nothing to me; he's just a name. But if, you know, if going to Rem"al, and finding him so he can go home, if that earns me the right to get back to my wife, well then, then that's my mission.
Captain John Miller: Things have taken a turn for the surreal.
Captain John Miller: We're not here to do the decent thing, we're here to follow ----ing orders!
Captain John Miller: When was the last time you felt good about anything?
Captain John Miller: Whose goin' left?
Captain John Miller: You see, when... when you end up killing one your men, you see, you tell yourself it happened so you could save the lives of two or three or ten others. Maybe a hundred others. Do you know how many men I've lost under my command?
Captain John Miller: You've got to take Saint Lo to take Valognes.
Captain John Miller: [to the squad while pointing at Caparzo's dead body] THIS is why we don't pick up children!
Captain John Miller: [weakly mutters something]
Captain Miller: Earn this.
Captain Miller: No, no that one I save just for me.
Captain Miller: Well when I think of home, I... I think of something specific. I think of my, my hammock in the backyard or my wife pruning the rosebushes in a pair of my old work gloves.
Captain Miller: Yes it is. Quite a view.
Corporal Upham: "War educates the senses, calls into action the will, perfects the physical constitution, brings men into such swift and close collision in critical moments that man measures man."
Corporal Upham: I looked up fubar in the German dictionary and there's no fubar in here.
Corporal Upham: Reiben, so you even know where he went to school?
Corporal Upham: There is not to reason why, there is but to do and die.
Corporal Upham: Uh, Caparzo, right?
Gen. George C. Marshall: I have here a very old letter, written to a Mrs. Bixby in Boston. "Dear Madam: I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant-General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle. I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save. I pray that our heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom. Yours very sincerely and respectfully, Abraham Lincoln."
Lieutenant Dewindt: FUBAR.
Lieutenant Dewindt: One man.
Lieutenant Dewindt: Yeah, Brigadier General Amend, deputy commander, 101st. Some ----ing genius had the great idea of welding a couple of steel plates onto our deck to keep the general safe from ground fire. Unfortunately, they forgot to tell me about it until we were just getting airborne. Well, that's like trying to fly a freight train. OK? Gross overload. Trim characteristics all shot to hell. I nearly broke both my arms trying to keep her level. And when- and when we released, you know I cut as hard as I could, tried to gain some altitude and still keep her from stalling. We came down like a ----ing meteor. And that is how we ended up. And the others, they stopped easy enough OK, though, you know? We were just-we were just too damn heavy, you know? The grass was wet, downward slope and all. 22 guys dead.
Medic Wade: Actually, the trick to falling asleep is trying to stay awake.
Medic Wade: Hey, think about the poor bastard's mother.
Medic Wade: Only thing is, sometimes she'd come home early, and I'd pretend to be asleep
Medic Wade: Well, when my mother was an intern, she used to work late through the night... sleep through the day. So the only time we'd ever get to talk about anything is when she'd get home. So what I... I used to do, I used to lie in my bed and try to stay awake as long as I could, but it never worked 'cause... 'cause the harder I'd try, the faster I'd fall asleep.
Medic Wade: Yeah. She'd stand in the doorway looking at me... and I'd just keep my eyes shut. And I knew she just wanted to find out about my day - that she came home early... just to talk to me. And I still wouldn't move... I'd still pretend to just be asleep. I don't know why I did that.

(未经允许 严禁转载)  (张馨月 编)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-7 01:41 PM ]
saving.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-7 08:22:39 |Display all floors
片名:卡萨布兰卡/北非谍影
•英文名:Casablanca

•导演:Michael Curtiz迈克尔•柯蒂兹

•编剧writers:Murray Burnett (play) andJoan Alison (play) ...

•主演Starring:英格丽•褒曼Ingrid Bergman

•类型Genre:剧情/爱情/战争Drama / Romance / War

Awards:Won three Oscar Awards荣获奥斯卡三项大奖:最佳影片Best Picture、最佳导演Best Director、最佳改编Best Writing, Screenplay

Brilliant Dialogue:
(When Ilsa met Sam in Rick's Cafe......)

Ilsa: Hello, Sam.
 Sam: Hello, M'selle. I never expected to see you again.
   Ilsa: It's been a long time.
 Sam: Yes, ma'am[1], a lot of water under the bridge[2].
   Ilsa: Some of the old songs, Sam.
 Sam: Yes, ma'am.(Sam starts to play, but he is very nervous.)
   Ilsa: Where's Rick?
 Sam: (Evading) I don't know. I ain't seen him all night.
   Ilsa: When will he be back?
 Sam: Not tonight no more. He ain't come…um, he went home.
   Ilsa: Does he always leave so early?
 Sam: Oh he never…well, he's got a girl up at the Blue Parrot. He goes up
 there all the time.
   Ilsa: You used to be a much better liar[3], Sam.
 Sam: Leave him alone[4], Miss Ilsa, you're bad luck to him.
   Ilsa: Play it once, Sam, for old time sake.
 Sam: I don't know what you mean, M'selle.
   Ilsa: Play it Sam. Play "As Time Goes By".
 Sam: Oh, I can't remember it, Miss Ilsa. I'm a little rusty[5] on it.
   Ilsa: I'll hum it for you. "Da, dai, da, dai, da,da. Da dai, Da dai da,
 da…"Sing it Sam.
   Sam: (Sing) "You must remember this, a kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just
 a sigh. The fundamental thing apply, as time goes by. And when two lovers
 woo, they still say I love you on that you can rely. No matter what the future
 brings, as time goes by."

(当伊尔莎在力克咖啡馆遇到山姆……)
 伊尔莎:你好,山姆。
 山姆: 你好,伊尔莎小姐。我没想到会再见到你。
 伊尔莎:那么久了。
 山姆:是啊,往事如烟。
 伊尔莎:山姆,唱些老歌吧。
 山姆:好的,小姐。 (山姆开始弹琴,但他非常紧张。)
 伊尔莎:力克在哪?
 山姆:(不自然地)不知道,我整晚都没见过他。
 伊尔莎:他什么时候回来?
 山姆:今晚不可能了。他不……唔,他回家了。
 伊尔莎:他总是走得那么早吗?
 山姆:噢,他从不……他在"蓝鹦鹉"有一个女朋友。他常上那儿去
 伊尔莎:山姆,你以前骗人的本事比现在高明多了。
 山姆:别去找他了,伊尔莎小姐,你会给他带来恶运的。
 伊尔莎:看在往日的份上,再弹一次吧,山姆。
 山姆:我不明白你的意思,伊尔莎小姐。
 伊尔莎:再弹一次,山姆。弹那首《时光流逝》。
 山姆:噢,伊尔莎小姐,我不记得了。歌词我已有些生疏了。  
 伊尔莎:我哼给你听。啦……唱啊,山姆。
 山姆:(唱)"你一定记得,叹息一瞬间,甜吻驻心田。任时光流逝真情永不变。两情相悦时,仍说我爱你,不管前路会怎样,任时光流逝,这点别担心。"

(未经允许  严禁转载)   (张馨月  编)       

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-7 08:28 AM ]
casablanca).jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-7 08:31:14 |Display all floors

译名:壮志潜龙
片 名Film name:Men of Honor

导演Directo: 小.乔治.蒂尔曼 George Tillman Jr.

主演Starring: 罗伯特.德尼罗 Robert De Niro; 小古巴.古丁 Cuba Gooding Jr.

类型Genre:传记Biography / Drama

Plot Summary:
        The story of Carl Brashear, the first African American, then also the first amputee, US Navy Diver and the man who trained him.It ultimately revolves around two "men of honor"; their relationship, their individual and joint failures and triumphs. Carl Brashear is determined to be the first African American Navy Diver in a time where racism is strife. Leslie Sunday is his embittered trainer, determined to see him fail. Fate, challenges and circumstances eventually draw these two men together in a tale of turbulance and ultimately triumph.Just like the instruction from Carl’s father:History is made by those who break the rules. Seeing this film,you will always be excited and touched by the scenes that Carl bravely defeats the utmost challenges come one by one to him.This is a very good and stimulating film which can inspire us to fight for the life!
        本片描述的是美国海军历史上第一个黑人深海潜水员--卡尔-布拉希尔的传奇经历和他与他的教官森迪这两个男人关于荣誉的故事。
    出生于黑人农民家庭的卡尔梦想成为潜水员,参加海军后,因为种族歧视他花掉两年时间才得才得以有机会参加海军潜水训练计划。他的教官森迪是个十分顽固的家伙,竭力制造麻烦想让阻卡尔退出这个从来没有黑人加入的行当。但卡尔顽强地坚持了下来,他用自己的行动一举打破了白人独占潜水领域的局面,突破了海军中最为严格的种族界线,并进入美国海军的潜水精英----深海潜水搜救部队。而此时森迪的生活也因为他自己那桀骜不驯的性格、酗酒无度的劣习变得一波三折。但尽管如此卡尔遇到的仍是一个强有力的对手,比利-森迪的确是他难以对付的一位出色的潜水员军官,几番交锋,最终使这两位同行对手结下了难解之缘。1966年在处置深海核弹头的突发事故之中,卡尔不幸受伤,为了能再次回到自己热爱的事业,他毅然决定截去他的半条腿并最终在比利的帮助下,克服自己的伤患,和他一起勇敢地与种族歧视和军队中的官僚作风挑战,共同为美国海军历史潜水搜救写下光辉的篇章。正如卡尔的父亲教导他一样:历史是由打破规则的人书写的。
     看这部影片时你时时会被卡尔勇挫他生命中一个又一个的挑战极限所感动,看得激情澎湃,这是一部非常激励生活斗志的好电影!

Brilliant Dialogues精彩对白:
1.Billy Sunday: The Navy Diver is not a fighting man, he is a salvage expert. If it is lost underwater, he finds it. If it's sunk, he brings it up. If it's in the way, he moves it. If he's lucky, he will die young, 200 feet beneath the waves, for that is the closest he'll ever get to being a hero.
2.Billy Sunday: You think you're better than me?
3.Carl Brashear: You're damn right I am!
4.[Sunday regards a picture of Carl's late father.]
5.Billy Sunday: What the hell did he ever say to make you try so hard?
6.Carl Brashear: Be the best.
7.Billy Sunday: Well, you are.
8.Billy Sunday: My name is Master Chief Billy Sunday. There was a preacher by the same name who cleaned up Chicago of all the whoring spics, drunken wops and mother----ing niggers that was making that place unfit for decent white folks to live. The only difference between me and that old preacher is that he worked for God, and I *am* God!
9.[Student standing in underwear and banging on empty pot with spoon]
10.Diving Student: I stole a pie! I stole a pie! I stole a pie!
11.[Sunday blasts Snowhill with the water-hose]
12.Billy Sunday: Snowhill, get your Wisconsin ass back in the barracks.
13.Billy Sunday: My father used to tell me a story about a preacher who would tell every mother----er he met that they will never amount to anything. The difference between that man and I is that he *worked* for God, and I *am* God!
14.Jo: Why do you want this so bad?
15.Carl Brashear: Because they said I couldn't have it.
16.Billy Sunday: Goddammit Cookie I want my TWELVE!!!
17.Carl Brashear: Forgive me sir, but to me, the Navy isn't a business. It's an organization of people who represent the finest aspects of our nation. We have many traditions. In my career, I have encountered most of them. Some are good, some not so good. I would, however not be here today were it not for our greatest tradition of all.
18.Captain Hanks: And what would that be, Chief Brashear?"
19.Carl Brashear: " Honor, sir"
20.Billy Sunday: You know what the Chinese say, cookie? Beware what you wish for.
21.Carl Brashear: Why are you doing all this?
22.Billy Sunday: To piss people off.        
  (未经允许  严禁转载)     (张馨月 编)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-11 10:43 AM ]
menofhonor1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.